Website Hacking / Penetration Testing & Bug Bounty Hunting
Become a bug bounty hunter! Hack websites & web applications like black hat hackers and secure them like experts.
What you’ll learn
- 90+ Videos to take you from a beginner to advanced in website hacking.
- Create a hacking lab & needed software (on Windows, OS X and Linux).
- Become a bug bounty hunters & discover bug bounty bugs!
- Discover, exploit and mitigate a number of dangerous web vulnerabilities.
- Exploit these vulnerabilities to hack into web servers.
- Bypass security & advanced exploitation of these vulnerabilities.
- Advanced post exploitation – hack other websites on the same server, dump the database, privilege escalation….etc
- Bypass security & filters.
- Intercept requests using a proxy.
- Adopt SQL queries to discover and exploit SQL injections in secure pages.
- Gain full control over target server using SQL injections.
- Discover & exploit blind SQL injections.
- Install Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system.
- Learn linux commands and how to interact with the terminal.
- Learn linux basics.
- Understand how websites & web applications work.
- Understand how browsers communicate with websites.
- Gather sensitive information about websites.
- Discover servers, technologies & services used on target website.
- Discover emails & sensitive data associated with a specific website.
- Find all subdomains associated with a website.
- Discover unpublished directories & files associated with a target website.
- Find all websites hosted on the same server as the target website.
- Discover, exploit and fix file upload vulnerabilities.
- Exploit advanced file upload vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website.
- Discover, exploit and fix code execution vulnerabilities.
- Exploit advanced code execution vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website.
- Discover, exploit & fix local file inclusion vulnerabilities.
- Exploit local file inclusion vulnerabilities to to get a shell.
- Exploit advanced local file inclusion vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website.
- Exploit advanced remote file inclusion vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website.
- Discover, fix, and exploit SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- Bypass login forms and login as admin using SQL injections.
- Writing SQL queries to find databases, tables and sensitive data such as usernames ad passwords using SQL injections
- Bypass filtering, and login as admin without password using SQL injections.
- Bypass filtering and security measurements.
- Read / Write files to the server using SQL injections.
- Patch SQL injections quickly.
- Learn the right way to write SQL queries to prevent SQL injections.
- Discover basic & advanced reflected XSS vulnerabilities.
- Discover basic & advanced stored XSS vulnerabilities.
- How to use BeEF framwork.
- Hook users to BeEF using reflected & XSS vulnerabilities.
- Steal credentials from hooked targets.
- Create undetectable backdoors.
- Hack computers using XSS vulnerabilities.
- Fix XSS vulnerabilities & protect yourself from them as a user.
- What do we mean by brute force & wordlist attacks.
- Create a wordlist or a dictionary.
- Launch a wordlist attack and guess admin’s password.
- Discover all of the above vulnerabilities automatically using a web proxy.
- Run system commands on the target webserver.
- Access the file system (navigate between directories, read/write files).
- Download, upload files.
- Bypass security measurements.
- Access all websites on the same webserver.
- Connect to the database and execute SQL queries or download the whole database to the local machine.
- Discover, exploit and mitigate CSRF vulnerabilities.
- Basic IT Skills.
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
Note: The contents of this course are not covered in any of my other courses except for some basics. Although website hacking is covered in one of my other courses, that course only covers the basics where this course dives much deeper in this topic covering more techniques, more vulnerabilities, advanced exploitation, advanced post exploitation, bypassing security and more!
Welcome to my this comprehensive course on Website penetration testing. In this course you’ll learn website / web applications hacking & Bug Bounty hunting! This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in hacking, and by the end of it you’ll be at a high level, being able to hack & discover bugs in websites like black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts!
This course is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory, first you’ll learn how to install the needed software (on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and then we’ll start with websites basics, the different components that make a website, the technologies used, and then we’ll dive into website hacking straight away. From here onwards you’ll learn everything by example, by discovering vulnerabilities and exploiting them to hack into websites, so we’ll never have any dry boring theoretical lectures.
Before jumping into hacking, you’ll first learn how to gather comprehensive information about the target website, then the course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers how to discover, exploit and mitigate a common web application vulnerability, for each vulnerability you will first learn the basic exploitation, then you will learn advanced techniques to bypass security, escalate your privileges, access the database, and even use the hacked websites to hack into other websites on the same server.
All of the vulnerabilities covered here are very common in bug bounty programs, and most of them are part of the OWASP top 10.
You will learn how and why these vulnerabilities are exploitable, how to fix them and what are the right practices to avoid causing them.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning website & web application hacking / penetration testing.
- Anybody interested in becoming a bug bounty hunter.
- Anybody interested website hacking.
- Anybody interested in learning how to secure websites & web applications from hacker.
- Web developers so they can create secure web application & secure their existing ones.
- Web admins so they can secure their websites.