Web Developer Bootcamp with Flask and Python
Become a Full Stack Web Developer using Flask, Python, HTML, CSS, and MongoDB!
What you’ll learn
- Build any feature on any website!
- Design, develop, and deploy engaging web applications using Flask, Python, and web languages
- Create your own portfolio website and showcase all the projects you’ll build in this course!
- Build complete, dynamic websites for your freelance projects or business
- Publish your websites online with PythonAnywhere (for free) and DigitalOcean
- Connect your Python applications to a MongoDB database on the cloud for easy and simple data storage
- Implement user authentication on your websites using Flask sessions
- Become a master of Flask and Python for web development, including using blueprints, the object model approach, an ORM, and much more!
- Some programming experience required! Although I’ve included a comprehensive Python Refresher section in this course, you should know the fundamentals of programming like variables, loops, and functions.
- A computer with access to the internet
- No software or payment information required. Everything I use is free and I’ll guide you through installing anything you need!
Welcome to the Web Developer Bootcamp with Flask and Python! In this course, you’ll learn how to build and deploy dynamic websites using Python, Flask, MongoDB, HTML, and CSS!
If you want to share your projects online and become a full stack web developer, you’re in the right place! I will teach you the latest and most popular technologies, including Python 3.9, Flask, HTML 5, and CSS 3.
I won’t teach you jQuery or Bootstrap since those are old technologies! Instead, I focus on giving you a solid HTML and CSS foundation, so that you can be truly independent, and build anything you want.
I’ll help you write many real-world projects that test your skills and build your understanding. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to design and code any feature on any website!
This course beats attending any live bootcamp or workshop because I’ve put hundreds of hours into planning, recording, and editing. Plus you get lifetime access, and I provide outstanding support—I answer dozens of questions every day!
Why learn Flask?
Flask is a microframework for web development, written in Python.
It’s lightweight and simple, so you can start using it straight away. As you go through the course and learn more about it, you’ll realize it’s also really powerful!
Flask provides everything we need for building websites: a good way to organize our apps, helpers for user authentication, a large selection of plugins and extensions to do dozens of other things, and much more!
Who this course is for:
- Python developers who want to start sharing their projects online via websites
- Anyone who has learned a bit about programming, and wants to become a full stack web developer
- Business professionals and startup founders who want to build websites for their business