Web Design for Beginners: Real World Coding in HTML & CSS
Launch a career as a web designer by learning HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, Sass and more!
What you’ll learn
- Create any website layout you can imagine
- Support any device size with Responsive (mobile-friendly) Design
- Add tasteful animations and effects with CSS3
- Use common vocabulary from the design industry
- No prerequisite knowledge required
- No special ($$$) software required
You can launch a new career in web development today by learning HTML & CSS. You don’t need a computer science degree or expensive software. All you need is a computer, a bit of time, a lot of determination, and a teacher you trust. I’ve taught HTML and CSS to countless coworkers and held training sessions for fortune 100 companies. I am that teacher you can trust. Web Design for Beginners Web Design for Beginners Web Design for Beginners
Don’t limit yourself by creating websites with some cheesy “site-builder” tool. This course teaches you how to take 100% control over your webpages by using the same concepts that every professional website is created with.
This course does not assume any prior experience. We start at square one and learn together bit by bit. By the end of the course you will have created (by hand) a website that looks great on phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops alike.
In the summer of 2020 the course has received a new section where we push our website live up onto the web using the free GitHub Pages service; this means you’ll be able to share a link to what you’ve created with your friends, family, colleagues and the world!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build websites the “professional” way
- Anyone who has practiced web design as a hobby but is not confident about their skillset in a professional arena
- Experienced developers looking to renew their HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge