Vue – The Complete Guide (w/ Router, Vuex, Composition API)
What you’ll learn
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications – all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
- Learn the latest version of Vue (Vue 3), including the brand-new Composition API
- ES6 Knowledge is a Plus but not a Must
- Basic HTML and CSS Knowledge is assumed throughout the Course
This bestselling course teaches the latest version of Vue (Vue.js 3) from the ground up and in great detail. We’ll cover all the core basics but we’ll not stop thereafter – this course also dives into advanced concepts like the Composition API introduced with Vue 3. The Complete Guide
Frontend frameworks like Vue JS are extremely popular because they give us this reactive, great user experience we know from mobile apps – but now in the browser! No wonder that jobs requiring frontend framework skills like VueJS are amongst the best paid ones in the industry!
You may know Angular 2+ and ReactJS, well, VueJS combines the best of both frameworks and makes building anything from small widgets to big, enterprise-level apps a breeze and a whole lot of fun! The Complete Guide
And if you don’t know the two mentioned frameworks: That’s fine, too, this course does not expect any knowledge of any other frontend framework – you will learn it all throughout this Course!
This course covers it all!
Who this course is for:
- This Course is for you if you want to create Reactive Applications, which run in the Browser
- Displeased with Angular 2? VueJS is for you!