VPS Mastery: Build a Secure PHP Web Server with Ubuntu
Step by Step guide to setting up Ubuntu, Nginx and PHP on DigitalOcean VPS
What you’ll learn
- Take a plain installation of Ubuntu Server and turn it into a web server running PHP & MySQL
- Increase web server security
- Install various PHP Applications including WordPress
- Use the command line or terminal
- Digital Ocean account is preferred but optional
Join over 23,000 students from 153 countries worldwide taking my courses today!
Teach Your PHP Elephant to Swim in the Digital Ocean
- Are you tired of poor hosting?
- Do you want the latest version of PHP?
- Do you want the latest in security?
- Want a free HTTPS certificate? Build a Secure PHP Build a Secure PHP
- Find out how to secure your websites from an attack infecting all of your websites.
Then.. Enrol in our course today and starting making your own hosting!
Hi, my name is Daniel Platt and I have been my own web servers since forever.
Watch over my should as I build a web server and use it to host a WordPress site.
Who this course is for:
- PHP Developers that want to setup their own server
- Developers that want more flexibility than Cpanel provides
- Users that want a better idea of securing a web server