Understanding TypeScript – 2021 Edition
Don’t limit the Usage of TypeScript to Angular! Learn the Basics, its Features, Workflows and how to use it!
What you’ll learn
- Use TypeScript and its Features like Types, ES6 Support, Classes, Modules, Interfaces and much more in any of their Projects
- Understand what TypeScript really is about and how it works
- Learn TypeScript both in theory as well as applied to real use-cases and projects
- Learn how to combine TypeScript with ReactJS or NodeJS / Express
- NO prior TypeScript experience is required
- ES6 Knowledge is a plus but not required
This course was completely updated, reflects the latest version of TypeScript and incorporated tons of student feedback. Understanding TypeScript
Most People know TypeScript from Angular 2+. It’s the Language you have to use there, right?
It’s more than that! Understanding TypeScript
This Course takes you from the very Basics and its most important Feature (Types!) to the Point where you’re able to use TypeScript in any of your Projects. ReactJS Projects included!
As TypeScript is developed by Microsoft and strongly advertised used by Angular 2+ (Google), it’s here to stay.
Gain an Edge today and be amongst the First to really understand TypeScript! Understanding TypeScript
A Journey into the Future
As TypeScript code can be compiled to ES5, you’ll be amazed by the many next-gen Features you can start using Today. Be it ES6 Features like Destructuring or Arrow Functions, Decorators, Generics and Interfaces or Modules – TypeScript has them all!
In this Course, we’ll not stop after the Basics. You will learn about more advanced Features and also how to set up Workflows with TypeScript. This includes a TypeScript-only Workflow as well as a Webpack Workflow.
Practice what you Learn
Watching Videos is a great Way to Learn. And to a lot of Students, it’s the best Way. If you also want to practice the Things you learn, this Course offers you Exercises (and Solutions) in many of the Course Modules.
So much Content!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone learning Angular should definitely understand how TypeScript works