The Ultimate 2021 Fullstack Web Development Bootcamp
Become a fullstack web developer (and get a job) by taking this ONE course, even if you’ve never coded before.
What you’ll learn
- Be able to build ANY website you want.
- Build fully-fledged websites and web apps for your startup or business.
- Master backend development with Django and Python
- Craft several projects to show off to your future employer as a junior developer.
- Work as a freelance web developer.
- Master backend development with Python, Django, Wagtail and Postgres
- Learn professional developer best practices.
- Learn modern workflow using Git and Github
- Learn how to use your command line tools like a boss
- You will learn about API’s and RESTful API’s
- Learn how to make beautiful websites quickly with Bootstrap 5
- Learn how to customize your text editor like a pro
- How websites and coding works behind the scenes
- No programming experience needed — I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required – all websites will be created with VS Code (which is free)
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up
Welcome to the Ultimate 2021 Web Development Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code and become a full-stack web developer and the only course that will prepare you for a career in web development.
At 40+ hours, this web development course is extremely comprehensive and one of the most detailed courses available on Udemy! Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to coding ninja. Here’s how:
- The course is is taught by a leading web development expert who’s worked with organizations such as NASA, Mozilla, the NHS, Arctic Research Foundation and many more. The Ultimate 2021 Fullstack
- The course has been updated to be 2021 ready and you will be learning the latest tools, techniques and technologies used at large companies such as Instagram, Google, Apple, and YouTube. The Ultimate 2021 Fullstack
- The course doesn’t leave any stone unturned. Every lesson is hyper focused on one single subject, with most lessons having some form of “homework”. And every module has a final project which will give you real world coding experience.
- The course curriculum was developed over eight years after teaching hundreds of thousands of students and over 50 coding courses with comprehensive student testing and feedback. The Ultimate 2021 Fullstack The Ultimate 2021 Fullstack
- The course is made up of over 25 smaller courses, each module being it’s own self-contained course.
- We’ve taught over 350,000 students how to code, and have personally mentored thousands of students in person and online. Through years of feedback, we’ve been able to hone the perfect teaching strategies.
- We’ve taught every age imaginable ranging from 7 years old to 82 years old (seriously, we’ve taught great-grandma’s how to code!) with students moving on to become professional developers and students who have started their own startups.
- You’ll save over $15,000 by enrolling in this course rather than investing in an in-person bootcamp, and you’ll still get access to the same teacher materials from the same instructor. The Ultimate 2021 Fullstack
- The course is just like an in-person bootcamp and feels like you’re being personally mentored. That’s because we designed it to feel that way.
- The course is updated with new content, with new projects and modules constantly. The Ultimate 2021 Fullstack
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn to code by building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
- If you want to start your own startup by building your own websites and web apps, then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with the latest frameworks like Django + Python.
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course.
- If you want hands on experience with 25+ projects and over 400 tasks, take this course.