The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python
Build 11 Projects and go from Beginner to Pro in Python with the World’s Most Fun Project-Based Python Course!
What you’ll learn
- Gain a Solid & Unforgettable Understanding of the Python Programming Language.
- Gain the Python Skills Necessary to Learn In-Demand Topics, such as Data Science, Web Development, AI and more.
- Build 11 Fun and Memorable Python Projects.
- Use Logic and Data Structures to Create Python Programs That Can Think.
- Use Object-Oriented Programming (An Industry-Standard Coding Technique) to Write High Quality Python Code.
- Use Raw Text Data in Python to Generate Automated Messages and Customise User Experiences.
- Use Loops in Python to Improve Code Efficiency and Maximize Your Productivity.
- Create Your Own Custom Python Functions to Simplify Your Code.
- All you need is a desktop/laptop and an internet connection
Why you should take this Python course:
It’s Entertaining: No boring lectures, just me talking you through fun and useful tasks and making you laugh along the way.
It’s Memorable: You’ll learn the “why” behind everything you do, so you remember the concepts and can use them on your own later.
It’s the Perfect Length: The course is just 9 hours long, so you’ll actually be able to finish it and get your certificate.
It Goes at the Perfect Pace: You will learn the Python fundamentals at a pace tailored to beginners. This means you won’t get left behind, and won’t waste time on irrelevant filler.
It’s Practical: You actually use Python to create things. It’s not just dry theory. You can see you’ve understood because you make 11 Python projects that work!
It’s Loved: The course has thousands of five-star reviews from happy students and is rated 4.6/5.
========================= TESTIMONIALS ===========================
“I have tried many Python courses on Udemy, but this one is the best of them all.”
– Natalie – 5 Star Review
“Just WOW, if you want to start Python, this is the place!” – David Cristea – 5 Star Review
“If you can take just one Python course, make sure it’s this one.” – A. Barbosa – 5 Star Review
“The information is extremely well presented. Best Python training I have found so far” – Tanara – 5 Star Review
“I feel like I am sitting in a theater enjoying a show secretly embedded with Python skills.” – Amit Pradhan – 5 Star Review
“I have other Python courses on Udemy but this one is the best by far. It explains things in a very hands-on and easy to follow method that will have you understanding what you are doing in no time.” – Robert Rodono – 5 Star Review
“This has helped me achieve my dream of being a programmer and I recently joined the FTC (US Federal Trade Commission)” – Mica Moyer – 5 Star Review
The Python Bible is the perfect Python course for beginners. Even if you have no programming experience, don’t worry because this is for people just like you.
Who this course is for:
- For complete programming beginners
- For People who are new to Python
- For people who want to learn Python fundamentals to later transition into more specialised fields like Data Science or Web Development
- Not intended for seasoned developers