The Perfect SEO Audit in 2018: Screaming Frog SEO Spider
Website audit your site content, writing, blog posts & more! Technical WordPress SEO training for the digital age.
What you’ll learn
- You’ll learn the basics to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEO Audit.
- You’ll learn how to how to use Screaming Frog SEO Spider for preparing the SEO Audit report for the client.
- You’ll learn how to perform an SEO Audit.
- You’ll learn how to analyze broken backlinks while performing the SEO Auditing of the website.
- You’ll learn how to identify duplicate content while auditing the website.
- You’ll learn how to fix site errors after you run the SEO Audit of the website.
- You’ll learn how to issue a report of the audit.
- You’ll learn how to crawl a website-SEO Audit.
- You’ll learn how to examine the .htaccess for issues & compatibility after you perform the audit.
- You’ll learn how to analyse page data like titles, meta & descriptions after you generate the audit report.
- You’ll learn how to generate XML sitemaps in this SEO course.
- You’ll learn how to meta robots text in this SEO course.
- You’ll learn how to audit hreflang attributes in this SEO Audit course.
- You should know how to use a PC at a beginner level.
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider (FREE Version at least) for performing the SEO Audit of the website.
If you are looking to perform an SEO Site Audit – YOU NEED THIS COURSE!
OVERVIEW: This is a highly recommended Site Audit tool that is a must-have for any serious SEO work! It indexes your entire site and creates a spreadsheet of all your pages and their SEO elements. Plus it finds broken links, bad tags and much, much more.
Before optimizing any website, it helps to have a big picture view of the website. How many pages does it have? How are the titles and meta descriptions? Are there broken links? Site audit software is required for this job. What does Screaming Frog SEO Spider do? It “crawls” through your whole website and creates a list of all your internal pages. It tracks:
- Crawl level
- Internal and Outbound links per-page
- Keyword elements like Title and Description and their lengths.
- HTTP status codes
- Exports your data to a spreadsheet
- Finds duplicate pages with duplicate content
- Tracks the Meta Robots tag so you can find the noindex, nofollow problems
- Measures file size
- Tracks Page Depth level (how many links from the homepage)
- Organizes Inlinks and Outlinks to any given URL
- Tracks the Follow and NoFollow status of all links
- Custom Source Code Search – find anything you want in the source code of a webstie
- XML site
An SEO audit is standard procedure for any website. In fact, if you are serious about your internet business, you will make sure you do it frequently.
Unlike a traditional audit, this one is performed solely for marketing purposes. Perfect SEO Audit
A properly done SEO audit should give you a better insight into your website, individual pages and overall traffic. It is a great way to improve performance allowing you to rank better in the SERPs. Perfect SEO Audit
Who this course is for:
- Online Marketers
- Everyone with a Website
- SEO Marketers & Engineers
- Brick & Mortar Businesses
- Everyone with a Product Perfect SEO Audit Perfect SEO Audit
- Video Producers who want to rank their videos higher in Google
- Link Builders
- Bloggers Perfect SEO Audit Perfect SEO Audit
- Content Creators who want to get more traffic from their work