The Complete Project Management Fundamentals Course + CERT
Project Management Certification to get in an industry that is adding 1.5 million jobs each year: Project Management
What you’ll learn
- To lead projects.
- To manage a project team with confidence.
- How to kick-start your career in Project Management.
- How to Become a Project Manager.
- To develop a budget, schedule, business case, risk assessment and more.
- How to use different Project Management tools and apps that will lead you to success.
- To understand the core concepts of Project Management & the Phases of a Project.
- To understand the differences between different Project Management methodologies.
- You will learn the key skills that will make you a great Project Manager.
- You will get the resources you need for a Project Management Certification.
- Change Management in Project Management.
- No previous knowledge required, but if you have it no worries! You will still learn a lot in this course 🙂
- A good pair of headphones, a pc, mobile or tablet.
What will I learn?
How to Become a Project Manager and key Project Management skills.
Core knowledge and applied skills in Project Management. Complete Project Management
To lead a project to success, and how to capitalize on the leadership and behavioral facets to do so.
The tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management life cycle for a project – from initiation through closing. Complete Project Management
To balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations.
The ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses.
To navigate the social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence projects’ success in the global market.
Practical ways to use project management skills, whether your project is large or small.
Project Management acronyms. Complete Project Management
The DOs and DON’Ts of Project Management.
In this course you’ll learn a lot about Project Management and about how to Become a Project Manager udemy, from tools, apps, tips, concepts and methodologies to dos, don’ts and best practices. You’ll also learn to deliver a project successfully. Complete Project Management
Who this course is for:
- People who want to Become a Project Manager.
- Men and women who would like to pursue a career in Project Management.
- People who want to learn about Project Management.
- Developers, Business Analysts, Coordinators, Change Managers, Analysts and anyone who would like to switch to a career in Project Management.
- People interested in easily finding job opportunities. Project Management is a huge market!
- People interested in making between $80-$200k per year. And sometimes even more 🙂
- People who like to lead teams, coordinate tasks and build relationships of trust.
- This course is for beginners but also for seasoned veterans. Either way you will find this course informative, productive and valuable.