The Complete MacOS Developer Course – Apps for the Desktop!
Using your iPhone development background, create Mac apps with Cocoa using the latest Swift 3 and Xcode 8 OS X
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create fully functional MacOS apps
- Work with Parse’s Open Source Code to make a back-end
- Create status bar Mac apps The Complete MacOS Developer Course
- Create command line Mac apps
- Work with the Twitter API The Complete MacOS Developer Course
- Create games with SpriteKit
- No coding experience required! The Complete MacOS Developer Course
- You Will Need a Mac Computer The Complete MacOS Developer Course
Thank you for checking out my course 🙂 “The Complete MacOS Developer Course” will help you conquer the programming world of the Mac. This course is for both those with an iOS background and those who are complete beginners. This course dives right into the specific tools you need to make MacOS apps. The Complete MacOS Developer Course
Topics we cover include:
- Tables in MacOS (no sections but we do have columns!)
- Exporting a Mac App
- Status Bar Apps
- Command Line Apps
- Working with the clipboard
- Design Techniques Specific to Mac
- Using Parse Open Source as a Back-End
- Touch Bar Functionality
- Twitter Integration
- Collection Views
In this course, we’ll be creating 9 complete projects that you can run on your computer or upload to the App Store. After we make each project, I will also supply you with the completed source code so you can always check your work against mine as a reference.
I would love to have you in the course. Take a look at the promo video and see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code and build apps for Mac
- Students with no programming background will be well taken care of with the iOS Blitz
- Students with a iOS deveopement background will be a great fit for this course. I’ll show you everything you need to start making Mac apps.