The Complete Flutter and Firebase Developer Course
Build Stunning Serverless Android & iOS Apps using Google’s great new mobile UI framework.
What you’ll learn
- Build a Beautiful Flutter App from scratch
- Dart Programming experience for other Frontend and Mobile projects
- Cloud Firestore Database integration for our Flutter App
- Firebase Authentication for our Flutter App
- Firebase Functions to safely handle changes to Cloud Firestore
- No Prior Knowledge is required! – Just get Excited about learning
- Access to a computer (Windows, MacOS, Linux)
- A free Firebase account through Google (We’ll walk you through making one!)
Flutter is Google’s brand NEW mobile UI framework build to make developing beautiful and functional interfaces for both iOS and Android natively. Flutter Apps are written in a language called Dart, which is a simple client/server language that you’ll learn along the way!
This course is designed specifically for people just starting out with Flutter and Mobile development who want to build a fully functioning, app that serves a real purpose. You’ll learn how to tie your app into Firebase services in order to make it truly Serverless.
Some of the Firebase Services you’ll learn along the way:
- Cloud Firestore – NoSQL Cloud Database The Complete Flutter and Firebase
- Firebase Storage – Raw Cloud File storage The Complete Flutter and Firebase
- Google Sign-in Authentication – Plus options to add sign-in for GitHub, Facebook, Email etc.
- Firebase Functions – Write a number of Cloud functions that our app with use to safely handle requests
Who this course is for: The Complete Flutter and Firebase
- Anyone who wants to kickstart a career or hobby developing apps
- Anyone who wants to build stunning cross-platform mobile apps
- Anyone who has worked with other UI frameworks and are looking to up-skill
- Anyone wanting to learn to code in a practical way
- Anyone looking to start Building Serverless applications