The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course – Build 23 Apps!
Learn Android O App Development using Java & Kotlin – build real apps including Super Mario Run, Whatsapp and Instagram!
What you’ll learn
- Make pretty much any Android app you like (your only limit is your imagination)
- Submit your apps to Google Play and generate revenue with Google Pay and Google Ads
- Become a professional app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world
- Bored with the same old, same old? Apply for a new job in a software company as an Android developer
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- ZERO programming knowledge required – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
The Complete Android 8.0 Oreo Developer Course by Rob Percival and Nick Walter
Learn Android App Development with Android 8.0 Oreo by building real apps including Twitter, Instagram and Super Mario Run.
PLEASE NOTE: The most recent Android OS version from Google is Android 11. If you want to learn Android 11 development, check out our brand new The Complete Android 11 Developer Course: Build AMAZING Apps (taught by the brilliant Mashrur Hossain).
ALSO NOTE: In this Oreo course I use the older Android Studio 3.0.1 version throughout as it’s a great introduction to the development environment. For a smooth learning experience I’d recommend you use the same as me, but students can still use the latest Android Studio version available if they prefer!
Wish you’d thought of Whatsapp/Instagram/Google Maps? Complete Android Oreo Developer
But until I work out how to build a time machine.
Here’s the next best thing. Complete Android Oreo Developer Complete Android Oreo Developer
The Complete Android O Developer Course
Kicking things up a notch from my smash-hit The Complete Android N Developer Course (59,000 students + 8,500 five star ratings) — my latest course is your fast-track, skip-the-queue ticket to building high-calibre Android apps.
Because, let’s face it… you’re busy. You want results. And you don’t have time to hang around.
And while you wait for that big idea, developers in the US are making an average of $95,000 a year…
“Excellent instruction and content. Continuously building apps keeps me engaged and drives the lessons home nicely.”
“So far it’s a great tutorial for beginners! You learn a lot of concepts in short videos and hence it’s not boring. You get to make a lot of apps which makes it lot more practical and interesting!”
What’s so good about Android 8.0 Oreo?
“Safer, smarter, more powerful and sweeter than ever!”
Whether you’re looking to usher in the next generation of smart TVs, fitness wearables, games consoles, game-changing AI, smartwatches — or just build simple apps for good old fashioned fun — Android 8.0 Oreo is your key to unbridled creativity.
And the potential market right now?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete Web, iOS and Apple Watch courses. It will teach you how to make money from your apps as well as how to code.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code: Java is a fantastic language to learn how to code with.
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world. Complete Android Oreo Developer Complete Android Oreo Developer