The Advanced Xamarin Developer Masterclass
Includes Xamarin University Quality content – This Advanced Xamarin Tutorial Course Focuses on Cross Platform Concepts
What you’ll learn
- You will become a Xamarin expert, using the most powerful features of the platform to create entirely native apps.
- Learn how to leverage native functionality and even native Java and Objective-C code in your Xamarin Forms apps.
- Confidently be able to apply for more advanced app-development positions with your newly acquired advanced Xamarin skills.
- Be able to create a bigger range of apps with more functionality with Xamarin
- Existing skills with Xamarin, C# and XAML are recommended – Consider investing in Eduardo’s (course instructor) Complete Xamarin Course on Udemy if you have no exposure to Xamarin first.
- You will need a Windows Computer with Windows 10 and Visual Studio installed or
a macOS computer running High Sierra or later and with Xcode installed for iOS testing and deployment.
If you have some existing Xamarin development experience (perhaps completing or done at least done some of Eduardo’s (the courses instructor) Complete Xamarin Course, or another Xamarin course then this course is for you.
If you looking to take your existing Xamarin skills and learn more about the advanced features of Xamarin then this course can help. Advanced Xamarin Developer
Xamarin developers are well paid, and programmers with advanced skills (such as the ones you will learn in this course) are even more valuable to companies and tend to get paid more.
By the end of the course, you will become a Xamarin expert, using the most powerful features of the platform to create entirely native apps.
Along the way, you will learn how to leverage native functionality and even native Java and Objective-C code in your Xamarin Forms apps.
You’ll find out how to continuously deploy new versions of your app to your users .
And learn how to use version control for better deployment to other developers, testers, and the App Stores.
The key skills you will learn and master in this course include:- Advanced Xamarin Developer
1. Dependency Services
2. Custom Renderers
3. Using Java Libraries
4. Using Objective-C Libraries
5. App Center
6. Azure Bot Service for Chatbot
7. Behaviours and Effects
8. Azure Functions
9. Push Notifications
10. CSS Styling for Xamarin
What is Xamarin?
Xamarin is a Microsoft owned company, that allows developers, using a C#-shared codebase, to write native Android, iOS (and even Windows and MacOS) apps with native user interfaces and to share code. Advanced Xamarin Developer
This means you can create an application once, and deploy it to both Android and iOS, both which run natively on the platform. One codebase, two platforms.
Learning to create apps with Xamarin makes you more valuable to your employer or clients as a result. Advanced Xamarin Developer
Is this course for you?
If you’ve never used Xamarin before, and/or do not know C# then this is NOT the course for you. In that case we would suggest you purchase Eduardo’s Complete Xamarin course first, complete that and come back then to this advanced course.
But if you are familiar with C# and XAML and have some exposure to Xamarin then this course is aimed at you.
Who this course is for:
- Xamarin developers looking to learn advanced Xamarin techniques
- Anyone with Xamarin experience looking to become more employable and to increase career opportunities Advanced Xamarin Developer