Sharon Tseung & Sean Pan – Remote Rental Riches
Introducing Remote Rental Riches
This is a step-by-step course to get your first out-of-state cash-flowing rental property.
Remote Rental Riches course includes:
- 60+ video modules ($999 value, price WILL increase over time)
- 14+ worksheets, quizzes, and homework assignments ($150 value), including:
- Our Exclusive Property Analysis Calculator
- Terms and Definitions Worksheets
- Scripts – Exactly what to say to find your dream team
- Checklists – To make sure you’ve tackled every single item in the process
- Exclusive case study footage of us doing the process with you! ($299 value)
- Watch us call and vet our dream teams, conduct property walkthroughs, and more.
- Our case studies reveal 2 of our target markets!
- Continuous updates to the course at no additional cost. ($199 value)
- We are committed to adding more BONUS course content and interviews with investors over time. (We love all things real estate and enjoy adding content!)
You’ll learn key fundamentals on how the entire process works, including how to:
- Research and choose your target market
- Find and analyze rental property deals
- Build a boots on the ground team including your agent and property manager
- Finance your properties
And you’ll understand:
- The entire escrow and loan process
- Common key terms in the real estate industry
- Big-ticket repair items to look out for
- Future exit strategies
- As well as how to continuously repeat the process to achieve financial freedom!
Sean Pan is a real estate investor, agent, and hard money lender based in the San Francisco Bay Area. He invests in single family renovations and out-of-state investments. Sean is a podcast host, meetup group leader, and YouTuber who produces real estate videos to help others achieve financial freedom. He holds a Masters in Electrical Engineering from UCLA and previously worked at Boeing and Northrop Grumman.
Sharon Tseung is a content creator and real estate investor who teaches people how to make passive income towards financial freedom through her blog, YouTube channel, TikTok, and Instagram.
She has been featured on Business Insider, BBC, Entrepreneur, Yahoo Finance, Bustle, Fast Company, and other notable websites. In the past, she graduated from UC Berkeley and worked in Marketing for 10 years at Google and other startups. Sharon quit her job and traveled the world as a digital nomad for 2 years, all while growing over multiple passive income streams.