RESTful API with Laravel: Build a Real API with Laravel
Build a RESTful API for a market system using Laravel and dominate the most challenging features of APIs with Laravel
What you’ll learn
- Create your own projects with Laravel (not only RESTful APIs)
- Make the most of your work tools (Sublime Text 3, Git, Github, Composer, PHP artisan and Laravel)
- Generate and maintain the structure of the database in an automated way with Laravel and the PHP Artisan console
- Use PHP Artisan effectively and be much more efficient
- Create and configure your own local development environment
- Properly configure your development environment for all your projects
- Hone the main HTTP methods/verbs for HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Use free professional tools to improve your productivity
- Very recommended a fundamental domain of Object Oriented Programming
- Fundamental knowledge about PHP (classes, functions, methods, traits, inheritance)
So you need to build a RESTful API for a project, but you do not know even where to start? Do not worry I will guide you through the whole process to build a genuine RESTful API using Laravel.
Join the more than 5.000 students already taking this course, building their RESTful APIs using Laravel, and enjoying every single class!
Note: You can take, and in fact it is recommended, to follow the course using the most recent version of Laravel. Additionally, the course includes extensive sections about how to upgrade your project to different versions of Laravel, in case you decide to use any previous version.
Build your RESTful API with Laravel, using a complete marketplace as the case of use. With Laravel, creating every component will be a breeze. You will have a project with users, sellers, buyers, transactions, products, and categories. Explore all types of relationships, one to many, many to many and much much more using Eloquent the Laravel ORM.
The full guide for creating a real RESTful API with Laravel. You can follow the course using the latest Laravel version (it is recommended).
You will not find a Laravel course like this. This course explains everything you need to develop a RESTful API using the Laravel framework.
At the end of the course, you will have a RESTful API with Laravel, for a market system, where users can purchase and sell different products with different categories and transactions. Inclusive, the same user can be both a seller and a buyer (you will take advantage of inheritance for this).
¡Do Not wait anymore! Become a master in the development of genuinely RESTful APIs with Laravel. Join the course now and see you in class
Remember: The course has been constantly updated to use the latest versions of Laravel. So feel free to use the version you like (especially the latest version of Laravel).
In this course, you learn how to develop a realistic, fully implemented, and professional RESTful API with Laravel.
Laravel is the most popular PHP framework, with more than 20 million downloads along with lots of enterprise and personal projects worldwide. Additionally, it includes fantastic features to implement a RESTful API easily. Laravel is RESTful friendly.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all web development and PHP lovers
- This course is for all those who need to develop their own API completely RESTful
- If you want to build your own fully functional and step-by-step RESTful API
- If you need to keep your skills up to date and be competitive
- If you want to do a complete development of your projects and your RESTful API with Laravel