React and Typescript: Build a Portfolio Project
Expand your portfolio of projects by building a complex app with the latest web technologies.
What you’ll learn
- Build a portfolio-ready project with React and Typescript
- Integrate React and Redux together with Typescript
- Simplify state updates with the fabulous Immer library
- See the step-by-step process of designing and assembling an advanced project
- Manage a project using a package-based architecture
- Automate your deployment with the popular Lerna CLI
- Build an in-browser transpiler + bundler
- Assemble incredibly reusable React components
- Use Redux middlewares to handle complicated business logic flows
- Use Web Assembly to increase the performance of your app
- Basic knowledge of React and Redux
- No prior knowledge of Typescript required – an introduction is provided
You’ve learned React, but what now? Time to build an awesome project for your portfolio!
Prove your React knowledge to employers.
There are hundreds of resources online for teaching you the basics of React, but few of them go beyond the basics. You need more – something to teach you how to build a large, interesting app. Something unique, something more than another to-do list.
This course is your answer. React and Typescript
Kick off your learning experience with an introduction on how to use React and Typescript together. Not familiar with Typescript? No problem! A lightning fast – but comprehensive – tutorial is included!
During this entire project, I will show you a variety of different solutions to an incredible number of problems. I will show you step-by-step how to solve each problem. You will also see many concerns around performance and security addressed.
At the end of the course, you will have an amazing portfolio project with excellent looks and functionality. You will understand every line of code, and be able to explain every bit to potential employers.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers looking to expand their project portfolio