Raspberry Pi For Beginners – 2021 Complete Course
Build Amazing Projects with Raspberry Pi 4, using Python 3, GPIOs, Flask, the Raspberry Pi Camera, and More
What you’ll learn
- Master your Raspberry Pi, starting from scratch
- Build a complete surveillance and alarm project with Raspberry Pi
- Learn Python3 from zero, step by step
- Install the latest version of Raspberry Pi OS on your Raspberry Pi 4 (also works on 2 and 3)
- Use the Raspberry Pi’s GPIOs to control hardware components
- Create a web server on your Raspberry Pi
- Send emails from your Raspberry Pi
- Learn how to use the terminal to get more control over your Pi
- Take pictures and videos with the Raspberry Pi camera V2
- Start directly with the Best Practices
- Learn how to be more independent when working on your future projects
- Get more practice with hands-on lessons, 11 activities and a final project
- A computer + a Raspberry Pi 4 (also works with Raspberry 2 and 3)
- A list of hardware components (provided in a free preview lecture at the beginning). You can still start the course without those components.
- NO external monitor or keyboard required.
- NO programming, Unix, or hardware experience required.
- A will to learn and to progress with the Raspberry Pi
This complete hands-on, step by step course is targeting the latest version of Raspberry Pi, which is the Raspberry Pi 4. Note that everything also works perfectly for Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 versions.
You don’t need any knowledge in programming, electronics, or anything else. To get started, you just need a computer to work from, and a Raspberry Pi board.
At the end of the course you will have a strong foundation with your Raspberry Pi, and you will be able to start your own projects in no time.
→ Why this course?
You may be just getting started, or have already started to learn how to build projects with your Raspberry Pi. But knowing what to do first, and which path to follow can be quite hard and you may feel stuck.
The problem with most online resources for Raspberry Pi is that they focus on making you run existing programs to make you feel you’ve accomplished a lot, but in reality you’ve just copied/pasted some random code and didn’t even scratch the surface. The “why you should do that” is not involved. So, the next time you have to do something on your own, you feel stuck and too dependent on other people’s code.
This course will focus on the “why” and make you become much more autonomous with your Raspberry Pi so you will be able to start your own projects without having to desperately search for code to copy/paste on the Internet. My personal goal is to make you understand enough to get started in a short period of time, and make you think as a problem solver, with engineer-level thinking skills.
Who this course is for:
- Students, Engineers, Researchers, Teachers, Developers, Hobbyists.
- Anyone wanting to learn how to get started with Raspberry Pi and build amazing projects
- Anyone wanting to really understand what they’re doing with Raspberry Pi, Python3, and the different components you can use with the board
- Anyone who already knows Python or Unix and wants to dive into Raspberry Pi
- People who want to start robotics projects, home automation, web servers, IoT projects, etc., with their Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi users who feel stuck in their projects and want to get more autonomous