Python For Beginners Course In-Depth
This course is a depth introduction to both fundamental python programming concepts and the Python programming language.
What you’ll learn
- Getting Started, Python From Command line, Values and Data Types, Operators and Operands, Function Calls
- Write scripts for general productivity tasks Read and comprehend Python code Gain knowledge in regard to general programming concepts
- Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
- Data Types, Type Conversion, Functions, Statements and Expressions
- Mathematical Function, Random Number Function, Trigonometric Functions, Trigonometric Inverse Functions
- CGI Programming, Web Server Configuration
- Only the very basic computer skills are needed
- A computer, Access to the internet, An interest in learning Python
This course is a depth introduction to fundamental python programming concepts.
Learn Python From Beginner To Advanced Level
- I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
- The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
The topics covered in this course are:
* Beginner to Expert Python contents:
- Array implementation
- File methods
- Keywords and Identifiers
- Python Tuples
- Python Basics
- Python Fundamentals
- Mathematical Functions
- Data Structures
- Object-Oriented Programming with Python
- Functional Programming with Python
- Testing in Python
- Error Handling
- Regular Expressions
- See you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- For People New to Python
- For People Who want to learn Python Fundamentals and later transition into Data Science or Web Development