Prometheus | The Complete Hands-On for Monitoring & Alerting
Learn A to Z of Prometheus & Grafana from Basic to ADVANCE level; Complete Guide to Master DevOps Monitoring & Alerting
What you’ll learn
- Learn Full In & Out of Prometheus toolkit with proper HANDS-ON examples from scratch.
- Start with the implementation of Prometheus core concepts – Architecture, Installation, PromQL, Exporters, Functions, Operators, etc.
- ADVANCE Prometheus concepts, the explanation to which is not very clear even in Prometheus’ Official Documentation.
- Instrument Python & Go web applications to expose Prometheus metrics with Client Libraries.
- Implement the Monitoring & Alerting Design of Real-Time case studies using Prometheus.
- Pushgateway, Service Discovery, Recording Rules, Routing Trees, Create Custom Exporter, HTTP API, and many more…
- Monitor the Amazon Cloud (AWS) with Prometheus.
- Integration with many Alert Notifiers – Gmail, PagerDuty, Slack.
- Build value added dashboards with GRAFANA
- Codes and Resources are available in resources tab. This will save your typing efforts.
- A very basic knowledge of YAML will be an add-on.
- Rest everything on Prometheus is covered in this course with line to line explanations.
“Prometheus is an open source tool used for event monitoring and alerting.”
Prometheus has changed the way of monitoring systems and that is why it has become the Top-level project of Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF).
What’s included in the course ?
Complete Prometheus concepts explained from Scratch to ADVANCE with Real-Time implementation. Complete Hands
Each and every Prometheus concept is explained with HANDS-ON examples. Complete Hands
Includes each and every, even thin detail of Prometheus. Complete Hands
For every concept, first, we will cover its theoretical stuff, followed by their running example.
Include even those concepts, the explanation to which is not very clear even in Prometheus’ Official Documentation.
- Questions and Queries will be answered very quickly.
- Prometheus codes and other resources used in lectures are attached in the course for your convenience.
- I am going to update it frequently, every time adding new components of Prometheus.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced techies who want to add a hot & demanding technology in their technology stack.
- DevOps Engineers who want to switch their career from conventional monitoring tools to a full-fledged monitoring system.