Practice Python by Solving 100 Python Problems
Learn Python the hard way by solving Python exercises ranging from easy to advanced! Solve 100 exercises in Python 3!
What you’ll learn
- Solve 100 Python scored assignments ranging from beginner to expert levels.
- Know your Python skill level via the collected points.
- Solve assignments in many areas: data analysis, image processing, visualizations, web apps, and much more.
- Compare your solutions to the correct Python solutions for every exercise. You will have the Teacher’s Edition!
- You will know the category level of your Python programming skills by the end of the course.
- Have unlimited access to your instructor: Ardit Sulce
- A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- Basic knowledge of Python.
Unlike standard video courses that walk you through the learning process, in this course, you will learn and improve your Python skills by solving 100 different Python assignments on your own. The assignments range from easy to advanced and each assignment comes with the solution provided by the instructor so you can compare your code with that of the instructor.
The course works best for those who already know Python basics that are variables, basic data types, functions, loops, and conditionals. If you don’t know Python basics, please, take a Python for beginners course first. Besides the exercises, the course also contains short and to-the-point videos tackling key Python concepts related to the exercises.
The exercises become more difficult as you progress through the course. The topics that the problems cover vary widely. You will find problems such as simple password generators, removing duplicates, finding the smallest file, fixing bugs in existing programs, and even creating chatbots from scratch. The wide range of exercises helps to improve your Python skills in all important areas.
This course will also increase your confidence when applying for jobs. The skills you learn in this class are common questions in programming job interviews. You will be prepared!
Who this course is for:
- People who know Python basics, but lack the confidence to solve coding problems on their own.