Practical Test Driven Development for Java Programmers
A truly practical approach to the fundamentals of test driven development in Java, featuring JUnit and Mockito,
What you’ll learn
- Be able to confidently create software using Test Driven Development techniques.
- Be able to use Mocking frameworks such as Mockito
- Understand how to write tests for trickier scenarios
- Using TDD techniques to fix applications which weren’t developed using TDD
- Basic Java knowledge and at least some experience in programming. No experience of JUnit or writing tests is needed.
This course covers the fundamentals of test driven development for Java programmers… not just the theory, but how to use it in real world project examples. This includes mocking with Mockito. This includes some hands on exercises and how to deal with legacy code that doesn’t have tests in place. Practical Test Driven Development
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT JAVA VERSIONS – This course covers JUnit4 and JUnit5 and is compatible with Java versions 7,8 and 11+.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced and more novice Java developers who want to switch to a more agile way of programming
- Programmers who want to improve the way they approach test driven development