PMP Exam Prep Seminar – Pass The PMP On Your First Attempt
PMP Exam Prep Seminar – Earn 35 PDUs by completing the entire PMP course
What you’ll learn
- Earn 35 PDUs/Contact Hours by completing the entire course
- You will get all the resources you need to pass the PMI PMP certification exam.
- You will earn 35 exam contact hours as required by PMI
- You will be able to discuss the PMBOK Guide with confidence.
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Memorize the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- Build a strong foundation in Agile project management for the new PMP exam
- Complete hands-on assignments and exercises
- Participants should qualify for the PMP exam
- Understand fundamentals of project management
- Dedicated to completing this PMP Exam Prep Seminar
- Have a deep desire to pass the PMP exam
Updated for January 2, 2021, PMP Exam and based on PMI’s Exam Content Outline.
Join the thousands of others who’ve completed this top-rated course and passed their PMP exam. You can do this!
PMP® Exam Prep Seminar: ID 109EPSWB
- 20 hours for technical skills
- 9 hours for business skills
- 6 hours for leadership skills
- 35 PDUs / 35 contact hours for the PMP exam application
- 90-question pre-assessment exam
- 90-question end-of-course assessment exam
- 20-questions in each section
- Assignments and discussion
- Coaching sections throughout to keep you motivated – You can do this!
- You MUST complete all assignments and exercises to claim the 35 Contact Hours.
Who this course is for:
- Project managers who are preparing to PASS their PMI PMP examination
- Project managers who need 35 contact hours to qualify for the PMP examination – by completing the entire course
- Project managers who want to pass their PMP exam on the first try
- People who want 35 PDUs from a PMI Registered Education Provider – by completing the entire course
- This course is NOT for new project managers
- This course is NOT for project managers seeking a project management guide