PMP® Certification 2021: 2 PMP Exams & PMP Math Prep_14 PDUs
PMP Exam Prep: 2 Realistic PMP Project Management Certification Exams and PMP Math Prep in Detail- ECO 2021 compatible
What you’ll learn
- Pass the PMP® Exam!
- Solve all of the math related questions in PMP® exam easily
- Solve all of the math questions in PMP® exam easily
- Learn Earned Value Management Concepts in Detail
- Solve “Contract Type” related math questions
- Learn how to do risk analysis
- Learn critical path method for PMP® exam.
- Solve schedule network analysis questions easily.
- Learn Activity Duration and Cost Estimating Techniques
- Learn “Project Selection Methods” in detail for PMP® Exam
- Get a strong background for PMP® exam
- Get incredible discounts for my other courses.
- Interest in Project Management
- A computer with internet
- No other requirements
About the course update based on the new PMP ECO: As you might know, the PMP exam has changed on January 2nd, 2021. Please be aware that all the math lectures inside of the course are still valid for the new exam. Besides this, we have updated the exam simulations based on the new Exam Content Outline, too. Therefore, you are welcome to solve the exam simulations to practice for the new PMP exam.
EARNED VALUE MANAGEMENT, CRITICAL PATH METHOD, CONTRACT TYPE CALCULATIONS, RISK ANALYSIS, PRESENT VALUE CALCULATIONS, THREE POINT COST & DURATION ESTIMATING TECHNIQUES, COMMUNICATION CHANNELS, PROJECT SELECTION METHODS, MAKE OR BUY ANALYSIS
In order to review the content in detail, please take a look for the free preview of each section’s outline (or introduction) inside of the course. Certification 2021 Certification 2021
More than 11,500 students have already been enrolled in this course and they said this course helped them to solve all of the Math-related questions very easily!
Take this course, if you want to solve all of the Math-related questions in the exam very easily!
As a reminder… This is not an “introduction” course! This is not a “How to apply to the exam” course too! This is a 14 hours length real course explaining all the math concepts you should know before taking the PMP® exam.
The course presentation structure is constructed to make you understand everything very easily. On the left-hand side of the screen, you will always find the course guideline, therefore, you will never get lost in the course.
In each section, there are lots of examples that will help you understand all the concepts very easily.
At the end of each section, there are sample questions… Sample questions are designed for you to solidify your knowledge. Certification 2021 Certification 2021
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers wishing to get PMP® certified
- Project Management Professionals who want to improve himself/herself
- PMP® certified Project Managers or Project Management Professionals who want to earn PDU’s