PHP for Beginners – Become a PHP Master – CMS Project
PHP for Beginners: learn everything you need to become a professional PHP developer with practical exercises & projects.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn to create a (CMS) Content Management System like WordPress, Drupal or Joomla
- You will learn how to use Databases
- You will learn MySQL
- Object Oriented Programming
- You will learn how to launch your application online
- How to use forms to submit data to databases
- How to use AJAX to submit data to the server without refreshing the page
- You will learn about PHP security
- You will learn about sessions
- Password hashing
- Email sending
- You will learn to use composer (PHP package manager)
- You will learn to create clean URL’s and remove the .php from files
- You will learn to use bootstrap by getting experience from the project
- You will learn to debug your code
- You will learn to create pagination
- You will code refactoring
- You will learn to debug (fix your code)
- You will learn to use an API to bring data from a database to a graphical interface
- There is so much more and my hands are just tired of typing 🙂
- Some HTML is needed for this course (You can get my free HTML course on that)
One of the biggest PHP Courses in UDEMY ……..
Best Rated PHP course on UDEMY……
Over 90,000 Students taking this course already………
BEST Reviewed PHP beginners course for a reason…..
Are you new to PHP or need a refresher? Then this course will help you get all the fundamentals of Procedural PHP, Object Oriented PHP, MYSQLi, and ending the course by building a CMS system similar to WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal.
Knowing PHP has allowed me to make enough money to stay home and make courses like this one for students all over the world. Being a PHP developer can allow anyone to make really good money online and offline, developing dynamic applications. PHP for Beginners PHP for Beginners
Knowing PHP will allow you to build web applications, websites or Content Management systems, like WordPress, Facebook, Twitter or even Google.
There is no limit to what you can do with this knowledge. PHP is one of the most important web programming languages to learn, and knowing it, will give you SUPER POWERS in the web development world and job market place. PH P for Beginners PHP for Beginners
Why? PHP for Beginners PHP for Beginners
Because Millions of websites and applications (the majority) use PHP. You can find a job anywhere or even work on your own, online and in places like freelancer or Odesk. You can definitely make a substantial income once you learn it.
Some of my students reviews for this course and others PHP for Beginner s
Readed some books about PHP but it was such boring that i never finished a book and withhold me from learning, this course helped me out straight.. After seeing a free tut on youtube i subscribed the course and jeez, i don’t even need goals to get or stay motivated cause i have the instructor: Edwin Diaz, his way of teaching is friggin awesome (and fun) and easy listening! To be honest its keeping me away from bed xD.. I really really love the course. If i need to describe the course from my personal view, one word: Epic! Really looking forward for the stuff that will be added in the future! Great job and thumbs up! Greetings from a Dutchy
Best PHP course************
This course is just awesome. You will learn the basics and then you will jump to making your own CMS. Every little piece of code is described very well, so you exactly know, what you are doing. After finishing this course I was ready to make my own social networking site and that’s amazing isn’t it? Another great part of this course is its instructor, who helps you with every issue you have in short time. I’ve have already done many internet courses, but this is definetly the best one.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for TOTAL beginners in PHP
- No programming experience is needed at all