Network Hacking Continued – Intermediate to Advanced
Learn advanced techniques to hack into WiFi & wired networks & write own python scripts to implement custom MITM attacks
What you’ll learn
- 80+ detailed videos on ADVANCED network hacking
- 2 methods to hack WPA2 enterprise networks
- 3 methods to hack captive portals (hotels & airport networks)
- Steal WPA/WPA2 password using evil twin attack.
- Crack WPA/WPA2 faster using GPU.
- Write custom scripts to implement your attack ideas.
- Bypass router-side security & run ARP spoofing attack without raising alarms.
- Unlock WPS on some routers even if its locked
- Disconnect multiple or all clients from their networks without knowing the key
- Bypass MAC filtering (both black & white lists).
- Discover & connect to hidden networks
- Crack more secure WEP implementation when SKA is used.
- Exploit WPS on more secure routers to get the WPA/WPA2 key.
- Understand how WPA/WPA2 enterprise work.
- Understand how a fake access points work
- Manually create fake access points
- Generate SSL certificates & use it to support HTTPS on apache2.
- Create a fake captive portal that acts exactly like a normal captive portal.
- Use huge wordlists to crack WPA/WPA2 without taking up disk space.
- Save WPA / WPA2 cracking progress.
- Bypass HTTPS & capture data manually.
- Analyse data flows and build own attacks.
- Run attacks against HTTPS websites.
- Create trojans – combine any file (image/pdf) with an evil file.
- Replace files downloaded on the network with trojans.
- Write script to replace downloads with trojans on the fly.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
- Finished the networks section of my general ethical hacking course OR Network Hacking Continued
- Finished my network hacking course.
- For the wifi cracking ONLY – Wireless adapter that supports monitor mode (more info provided in the course).
Welcome to this advanced network hacking course, this course is designed to build up on what you already know about network hacking, therefore I recommend finishing the network hacking section of my general ethical hacking course or finishing my network hacking course before starting this one. Network Hacking Continued
Just like all of my other courses, this course is highly practical, but it will not neglect the theory, since this is an advanced course we will be breaking each attack into its smaller components and understand how each of these components work, therefore by the end of the course you will be able to mix these attacks and adopt them to suit different situations and different scenarios, you will also be able to write your own man in the middle scripts to implement your own attacks. Network Hacking Continued
Because this course builds on what you learn in the courses mentioned above, the main sections here have similar titles to the main sections in these courses, but the topics covered here are more advanced. Network Hacking Continued
- Pre-Connection Attacks – in this section you will learn how to extend the pre-connection attacks you already know, for example you will learn how to run these attacks against networks and clients that use 5Ghz and extend the deauthentication attack to target multiple clients and multiple networks at the same time.
- Gaining Access – In this section you will learn a number of advanced techniques to gain access to various network configurations and various network encryptions. First you will learn how to overcome some security features that would prevent you from even trying any attacks, you will learn how to discover and target hidden networks and bypass mac filtering whether it is implemented using a black-list or a white-list. As you go through all of the lectures in this section, you will learn how to manually configure and create a fake access point, you will understand exactly how it works and the services it relies on, therefore by the end of this section you will be able to create custom fake access points to suit your needs, so you will be able to create fake captive portals, steal WPA/WPA2 passwords or use it to spy on clients that connect to it.
- WPA & WPA2 Enterprise – These networks are usually used in companies and colleges, these are secure networks that use WPA or WPA2 but also require users to login with a username and password after connecting, in this subsection you will understand how they work and how to hack them.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against real computers, in each technique you will understand the theory behind it and how it works, then you’ll learn how to use that technique in a real life scenario, so by the end of the course you’ll be able to modify these techniques or combine them to come up with more powerful attacks and adopt them to different scenarios and different operating systems. Network Hacking Continued
With this course you’ll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we’ll respond to you within 15 hours. Network Hacking Continued
Who this course is for:
- People who want to take their network hacking skills to the next level.
- People who want to have a better understanding of the subject and enhance their skills.
- People who want to be able to run attacks manually & write their own MITM scripts.