MongoDB – The Complete Developer’s Guide 2021
Master MongoDB Development for Web & Mobile Apps. CRUD Operations, Indexes, Aggregation Framework – All about MongoDB!
What you’ll learn
- Use MongoDB to its full potential in future projects
- Write efficient and well-performing queries to fetch data in the format you need it
- Use all features MongoDB offers you to work with data efficiently
- NO prior knowledge on databases (of any kind) is required
- General web development or mobile development knowledge will help you but is not a must-have
- You can use any operating system – Windows, macOS, Linux, it’ll all work!
MongoDB is one of the most important NoSQL databases you can work with these days. It’s extremely popular and MongoDB developers are in high demand.
No matter if you’re building web applications, mobile applications or any other kind of application or if you’re a data scientist – you’ll need to work with data. Storing data, querying it efficiently and minimizing complexities whilst optimizing performance are crucial tasks.
MongoDB makes working with data simple – it’s built on a philosophy that prioritizes performance and efficiency. Complete Developer’s Guide
In this course, you’ll learn all about MongoDB from scratch. No prior MongoDB or database experience is required! Complete Developer’s Guide
This course is a hands-on course – you’ll learn by writing code/ commands. We’ll work on a wide variety of example data and use-cases and by the end of the course, you’ll have all the knowledge you need to work with MongoDB in your next project! Complete Developer’s Guide
This course is for you, no matter which programming language you plan on using, you’ll learn a uniform way of interacting with MongoDB that can be easily applied to any language.
Who this course is for:
- Developers or data scientists who plan on (or are already) working with MongoDB
- Everyone who’s interested in NoSQL databases
- Both beginner and advanced MongoDB users who want to explore all the core features