Microsoft Office 2016 Essential Training: 9 Course Bundle
Comprehensive, all-in-one training to get the most out of Microsoft Office 2016. 9-in-1 courses with 70 hours of video.
What you’ll learn
- Discover new and improved features in Excel 2016, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote & Access.
- How to effectively use Excel 2016 on a touchscreen device.
- How create, save, and open a workbook.
- Learn how to personalize your use of Excel using Excel Options.
- How to use and how to customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Complete data entry, cell formatting, working with multiple worksheets and the “Ribbon” interface.
- The basics of entering and editing data in a workbook.
- Learn practical methods in which you can backup and recover your Excel spreadsheets.
- Effectively use autofill and flashfill so you are more productive.
- Discover the essentials of using fomulas and functions.
- How to rename, insert, move, and reference an Excel 2016 worksheet.
- Discover how to create charts and graphs
- Learn practical methods to sort and filter your data
- How to protect and secure your Excel data
- Learn presentation tips for an effective presentation
- Discover how to format text on a PowerPoint slide
- Learn how to insert shapes, graphics and pictures to add some “zing” to your presentation
- Add charts, graphs and tables to present information in a non-text format
- Wow your audience by adding animations, audio and video
- Discover practical tips to present your presentation to your audience
- Learn time saving techniques including how to copy slides, and exporting your presentation
- Customize PowerPoint for greater productivity by customizing the Microsoft Office Ribbon
- Master the most common uses of Word
- How to controlling page appearance including using columns, indents, footers, borders and watermarks
- Learn to create many types of documents
- How to create a mail merge
- Printing envelopes and labels
- Discover different page setup options
- How to protect your document from changes
- Learn how to spell check your documents
- Insert pictures and graphics in your Word document
- Discover how to insert and edit tables
- Using “Go To, Find, and Replace”
- How to create, save and open documents
- Learn cool tips and tricks in the Ribbon
- Discover common Excel hotkeys
- How to use VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- Learn how to use popular functions
- Discover how to use named ranges
- Discover the power of Dynamic Formulas and how to use them
- Get advanced level tips for creating awesome charts and graphs
- How to work with and analyze your data using data slicers, PivotTables, Power Query and PivotCharts
- Sorting information and running queries
- Creating tables and relationships
- Learn valuable new skills for complex data projects at work
- Discover how to into import data from Excel
- Learn Queries, use validations, how to create and print reports
- Dive into options for packaging your application for distribution
- Share notebooks and collaborate with others
- Integrate OneNote with Microsoft Outlook
- How to use the OneNote interface
- Tag your notes and how to search them
- Use handwriting in OneNote
- How to protect your notes
- Microsoft Office 2016 desktop version for Windows installed and ready to use on your computer.
Unlock the Power Of Microsoft Office 2016 and Watch Your Productivity Soar!
- A KILLER TIME & MONEY SAVER! Equip yourself with in-depth knowledge of online Microsoft 2016 training courses and save precious time on class attendance! Get the skills required to skyrocket your performance at the classroom or the office with a COMPLETE bundle of 9 online courses that will turn you into a pro computer user from the convenience of your own home!
- THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR BEGINNERS OR ADVANCED USERS! Whether you already know enough on the most popular Microsoft programs or you are an absolute beginner, this is the product for you! Get hands-on experience in using Access, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word 2016 and meet your full potential on the demanding work market!
- WE ARE REVOLUTIONIZING ONLINE LEARNING! With our long expertise in STRESS-FREE e- learning, at Simon Sez IT we know how to help you make the most of your home learning! Get ALL practice you need with the EXERCISE FILES, find useful info in the comprehensive VIDEO TUTORIALS, keep TRACK OF YOUR PROGRESS and get the CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION as reliable proof of your knowledge!
- TURBOCHARGE YOUR SKILLS THE EASY WAY! Acquiring the MUST-HAVE skills for the modern market requirements has never been easier! Get ALL 9 online software courses in one GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY pack and plan your own training based on your specific time schedule! Flexible, easy to follow and eye-opening both for BEGINNERS and ADVANCED users, this Microsoft 2016 course bundle is made for smart e-learners!
- A THOUGHTFUL GIFTING IDEA! If you are in search of a gift that will thrill every computer user, your quest is ending here! Offer your best friend, teenaged kid or office co-worker this stunning gift and help them open new horizons in their work! Equip their arsenal with the best Microsoft 2016 software bundle on the market and have them thankful for your excellent choice!
Do you feel embarrassed every time you are asked to make a file in Word, Excel or Access?
Do you wish you could be a competent Microsoft Software user but are deterred by the COST and TIME spent on classes?
Are you looking for an EASY, CONVENIENT way to conquer solid knowledge on the most sought-after programs and skyrocket your work potential?
With expertise in the last advances in e-learning, Simon Sez IT is now offering you the ultimate e-learning software training tool in a COMPLETE 9 in 1 bundle!
We Are Turning You Into A Software Savvy From The Convenience Of Your Home!
You don’t have to spend a fortune on classes anymore; you can save yourself the time spent on commuting to training institutes!
We are making hands-on knowledge of 9 training courses a breeze, teaching you in your own SELF- PACED learning environment:
- Microsoft Excel 2016 – Beginners
- Microsoft Excel 2016 – Advanced
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft OneNote 2013:
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016:
- Microsoft Access 2016 – Beginners
- Microsoft Access 2016 – Advanced
- Microsoft Essential VBA for Excel
- VBA Intermediate Training- Discover Excel Automation Secrets
Why Take This Course
Most work today happens on a computer – optimize your effort by learning useful software tips and tricks that you’ll apply for decades to come! And that will save you valuable time, money and effort.
Want to get noticed by your boss or earn the respect of your colleagues? Become the office superstar by becoming the go-to expert on everything related to MS Office 2016!
Individual video training for these programs would easily cost hundreds of dollars, but this 9-in-1 package is available at one unbelievably low price. Tremendous learning at tremendous savings.
Here’s what our students are saying…
“I’m really enjoying this course. I’ve done a little bit of work with Microsoft Office in the past but never really knew all the details and exactly what it can do and this course is excellent for showing me this. The instructor explains everything very clearly and at a perfect pace for me. And because this is videos I can also skip along if I get to things that I already know. A very good course indeed.”
– Tracy Somers
“I signed up for this course to more fully understand office for my work. Even the beginner modules had a few pieces of information that were new and useful for me..”
– Joseph Ketellapper
“What a great course, nice calm voice, easy to understand….. Lucky I have found this course, it is a life saver for me at my new job
** Updated November 2020. Introduction to OneNote live recording added
Did you know?
Simon Sez IT teaches all sorts of software, including:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Outlook
- Photoshop Elements
- Web Development Languages
- And so much more!
Just search “Simon Sez IT” to see our full list of individual courses and incredible value multi-course bundles on Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- Those new to using Microsoft Access, Excel, OneNote PowerPoint, and Word 2016
- This course is created for absolute beginners.
- If you want to refresh your memory and understanding of Access, Excel, OneNote, Word and PowerPoint