Microservices With Node JS And React
Build, deploy, and scale an E-Commerce app using Microservices built with Node, React, Docker and Kubernetes
What you’ll learn
- Architect large, scalable apps using a collection of microservices
- Deploy a multi-service app to the cloud with Docker and Kubernetes
- Solve concurrency issues in a distributed systems environment
- Build a Server-Side Rendered React App to render data from your microservices
- Understand how enterprise companies design their infrastructure
- Share reusable code between multiple Express servers using custom NPM packages
- Write comprehensive tests to ensure each service works as designed
- Communicate data between services using a lightning-fast event bus
- Write nothing but production-level code. No cutting corners!
- Knowledge of React is good, but not needed
- You must be familiar and comfortable with the command line
Event-Based Architecture? Covered! Server side rendering with React? Yep. Scalable, production-ready code? Its here! Node JS
Microservices are the number one solution for building and scaling out apps that are intended to grow. Just one little issue: there are few resources online that delve into the most complex and nasty issues around them! I built this course to fix that. This course tackles every major issues around microservices head on. From challenges with data replication to confusing unordered event streams, every major challenge of building microservices is covered.
Beyond focusing on the basics of microservices, this course is a perfect introduction to the world of full-stack development. You will work all the way from the frontend, assembling a React app using Hooks, to the backend, including database design and deployment strategies. Every step along the way is covered in tremendous detail, with ample diagrams to ensure every step is crystal clear. Node JS
Many other resources show only the easiest, simplest apps written with microservices. This course does the opposite: we focus on the most challenging aspects of microservices, challenges that you will likely encounter every single day. You will see these difficulties first hand, then solve them with easy-to-understand strategies.
How This Course Works Node JS
This course doesn’t focus on using an off-the-shelf microservices framework. Many exist, but they hide the inner workings and challenges of microservices away from you. Instead, we will be using a minimal number of libraries, and write as much custom code as possible. This will expose you to challenging problems and clever solutions when handling subjects like async events! Node JS
Who this course is for:
- This course is *not* designed for sysadmins focused on infrastructure deployment