Microfrontends with React: A Complete Developer’s Guide
What you’ll learn
- Use microfrontends to architect an app that dozens of teams can work on at the same time Microfrontends with React
- Structure your apps to scale to millions of users
- Understand how to divide a monolithic app into multiple sub-apps
- Coordinate data exchanged between your microfrontends
- Apply a production-style workflow with a full CI/CD pipeline
- Deploy your microfrontends to Amazon Web Services with CloudFront
- Isolate rules styling by applying CSS-scoping techniques
- Judge whether microfrontends are an appropriate choice for your application
- Basic understanding of React
Congratulations! You’ve found the most popular, most complete, and most up-to-date resource online for learning how to use microfrontends!
Thousands of other engineers have learned microfrontends, and you can too. This course uses a time-tested, battle-proven method to make sure you understand exactly how microfrontends work, and will get you a new job working as a software engineer or help you build that app you’ve always been dreaming about.
The difference between this course and all the others: you will understand the design patterns used by top companies to build massively popular web apps.
Microfrontends are used to divide a large app into a series of smaller apps. This provides a set of unique benefits to any frontend:
- Author smaller, easier to understand codebases
- Use a different set of libraries for each sub-app – bring the best tool for the job!
- Deploy each portion separately – limit the chance of interrupting your users
- Allow each of your engineering teams to work independently Microfrontends with React
This new architecture is popular, but there is a lot of misinformation online. This course has been developed with input from top engineers to ensure total technical accuracy. Additionally, you’ll learn how to evaluate whether microservices are a good choice for your application. Microfrontends with React
Who this course is for:
- Engineers looking to scale frontend apps