Master SQL For Data Science
Become a SQL query wizard and never be afraid to look at a large SQL query again!
What you’ll learn
- Write complex SQL statements to query the database and gain critical insight on data
- Practice Every Step of the Way by Working Through 100+ Puzzles (with solutions)
- Transition from the Very Basics to a Point Where You can Effortlessly Work with Large SQL Queries
- Learn Advanced Querying Techniques
- Become a Master SQL Developer
- No prerequisites needed for this course
LAST UPDATED: November 2020
This course will turn you into a SQL query wizard. You’ll learn the skills you need to extract critical insight from data sitting in a database. There are over 100 puzzles scattered throughout the course with in-depth solutions providing plenty of opportunity for you to practice. After completing the course and all of it’s assignments, I promise you, you’ll never be afraid to look at a large SQL query again.
Just like my other courses, I follow the no-student-left behind principle; which means that I start from the very basics. You do not need any prerequisites to take this course. We move step by step into more advanced topics as we delve into the world of advanced querying techniques using subqueries, aggregations, joins, rollups and cubes, window functions, transposing & ranking data and using conditional expressions in very interesting ways.
With over 17,000 students and a 4.6 rating, you won’t find a better source to learn SQL for Data Science elsewhere.
Don’t just take it from me, take it from other students that have taken this course.
★★★★★ Here’s reviews from real students that took this course ★★★★★
★★★★★ You really can’t beat this course for the value. The instructor is excellent (clear explanations, easy to understand, extremely knowledgeable), and his style of constantly requiring the student to apply what they’ve just learned with practice queries proves to be a very effective method of learning. He covers an amazing amount of ground in just 9 hours. It was just the refresher course I needed after not having done much SQL in the past year.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to break into the data analyst or data scientist role
- Anyone interested in become a SQL query wizard