Project Management Fundamentals: Run projects effectively
Learn how to effectively analyze, plan, execute, and manage projects that consistently accomplish company objectives
What you’ll learn Run projects effectively
- The role of a project manager and the skills you need to be successful
- Defining, developing, and pitching an idea to get a project initiated
- How to plan out and properly execute your project
- How to accept, process, and integrate changes to your project along the way
- Helping teammates overcome obstacles and challenges, and how to keep them motivated to maintain progress
- What to look out for when monitoring project progress
- How to review finished projects to ensure successful completion
- Project Management styles and how to choose the right one
- There are no pre-requisite skills or knowledge needed
Description Run projects effectively
Did you know only 2.5% of companies successfully complete 100% of their projects?
You read that right … only 2.5%!
And if that wasn’t bad enough, consider this:
- The average cost overrun of any given project is 27%
- 57% of projects fail due to breakdowns in communication
- 39% of projects fail due to lack of planning, resources, and activities
- 51% of organizations have no project management training program in place
- Fewer than one-third of projects are successfully completed in a given year
Alarming statistics, wouldn’t you agree? Run projects effectively Run projects effectively
Hard to believe this could be the case when a staggering 97% of organizations believe project management is critical to business success.
So the question then becomes … Run projects effectively
Are you doing everything in your power to successfully manage your projects?
Because here’s the rub … Run projects effectively
If you’re not managing your projects correctly, you’re not only setting yourself up for failure, you’re also wasting precious time, money, and resources doing things ineffectively … and likely damaging your company in the process.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in improving their skills as a Project Manager
- Existing Project Managers who want to improve their skills and brush up on project management best practices
- Business owners and executives interested in learning more about project management
- New managers interested in understanding key project management concepts to improve their skills and professional credibility
- Anyone interested in understanding how to analyze, plan, and execute projects efficiently and effectively