Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch
Start from 0 & learn both topics simultaneously from scratch by writing 20+ hacking programs
What you’ll learn
- 170+ videos on Python programming & ethical hacking
- Install hacking lab & needed software (on Windows, OS X and Linux)
- Learn 2 topics at the same time – Python programming & Ethical Hacking
- Start from 0 up to a high-intermediate level
- Write over 20 ethical hacking and security programs
- Learn by example, by writing exciting programs
- Model problems, design solutions & implement them using Python
- Write programs in Python 2 and 3
- Write cross platform programs that work on Windows, OS X & Linux
- Have a deep understanding on how computer systems work
- Have a strong base & use the skills learned to write any program even if its not related to hacking
- Understand what is Hacking, what is Programming, and why are they related
- Design a testing lab to practice hacking & programming safely
- Interact & use Linux terminal
- Understand what MAC address is & how to change it
- Write a python program to change MAC address
- Use Python modules and libraries
- Understand Object Oriented Programming
- Write object oriented programs
- Model & design extendable programs
- Write a program to discover devices connected to the same network
- Read, analyse & manipulate network packets
- Understand & interact with different network layers such as ARP, DNS, HTTP ….etc
- Write a program to redirect the flow of packets in a network (arp spoofer)
- Write a packet sniffer to filter interesting data such as usernames and passwords
- Write a program to redirect DNS requests (DNS Spoofer)
- Intercept and modify network packets on the fly
- Write a program to replace downloads requested by any computer on the network
- Analyse & modify HTTP requests and responses
- Inject code in HTML pages loaded by any computer on the same network
- Downgrade HTTPS to HTTP
- Write a program to detect ARP Spoofing attacks
- Write payloads to download a file, execute command, download & execute, download execute & report …..etc
- Use sockets to send data over TCP
- Send data reliably over TCP
- Write client-server programs Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch
- Write a backdoor that works on Windows, OS X and Linux
- Implement cool features in the backdoor such as file system access, upload and download files and persistence
- Write a remote keylogger that can register all keystrikes and send them by Email
- Interact with files using python (read, write & modify)
- Convert python programs to binary executables that work on Windows, OS X and Linux
- Convert malware to torjans that work and function like other file types like an image or a PDF
- Bypass Anti-Virus Programs Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch
- Understand how websites work, the technologies used and how to test them for weaknesses
- Send requests towebsites and analyse responses
- Write a program that can discover hidden paths in a website
- Write a program that can map a website and discover all links, subdomains, files and directories
- Extract and submit forms from python
- Run dictionary attacks and guess login information on login pages
- Analyse HTML using Python
- Interact with websites using Python
- Write a program that can discover vulnerabilities in websites
- Basic IT knowledge
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
Welcome to my comprehensive course on python programming and ethical hacking. The course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in any of these topics, and by the end of it you’ll be at a high intermediate level being able to combine both of these skills to write python programs to hack into computer systems exactly the same way that black hat hackers do. That’s not all, you’ll also be able to use the programming skills you learn to write any program even if it has nothing to do with hacking.
This course is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory, we’ll start with basics of ethical hacking and python programming and installing the needed software. Then we’ll dive and start programming straight away. You’ll learn everything by example, by writing useful hacking programs, no boring dry programming lectures. Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch
The course is divided into a number of sections, each aims to achieve a specific goal, the goal is usually to hack into a certain system! We’ll start by learning how this system work and its weaknesses, then you’ll lean how to write a python program to exploit these weaknesses and hack the system. As we write the program I will teach you python programming from scratch covering one topic at a time.
By the end of the course you’re going to have a number of ethical hacking programs written by yourself (see below) from backdoors, keyloggers, credential harvesters, network hacking tools, website hacking tools and the list goes on. You’ll also have a deep understanding on how computer systems work, how to model problems, design an algorithm to solve problems and implement the solution using python. Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch
As mentioned in this course you will learn both ethical hacking and programming at the same time, here are some of the topics that will be covered in the course: Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch
Programming topics: Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch
- Writing programs for python 2 and 3.
- Using modules and libraries.
- Variables, types …etc.
- Handling user input.
- Reading and writing files.
- Data structures.
- Desiccation making.
- Object oriented programming.
- Packet manipulation using scapy.
- Socket programming.
- String manipulation.
- Compiling programs to binary executables.
- Sending & receiving HTTP requests.
- Parsing HTML.
- + more! Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning Python programming
- Anybody interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing