Learn Java Programming Crash Course
This Java For Beginners Course Includes Java Basics And Core Java Skills Training To Make You A Software Developer Fast
What you’ll learn
- Learn the core Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions in just 10 hours.
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Java programming language.
- Understand how to create your own Java programs.
- Have the skills and understanding of Java to confidently apply for Java programming jobs.
- Hold sufficient Java skills to move onto Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) technology such as the Spring Framework to build enterprise software.
- Possess java skills to move into Android app development.
- Be able to demonstrate industry best practices in the Java code you write as taught by instructors with 18 years experience and who are Oracle Java certified.
- Obtain a solid understanding of what debugging and refactoring is and how to do it.
- A computer running Windows, Mac OS, or Linux so that the free tools for writing Java code can be installed and used in the course (video instructions for each platform is included). Learn Java Programming Crash Course
- An open mind to learn something new and exciting which may make a huge difference in your future career.
If you want to learn to program in Java in far less time than you previously thought possible then read on.
The world today is a hectic place. Most of us have very little spare time. Once we have worked (or studied), slept, spent some time with friends and family there is little time left to think about a career. Learn Java Programming Crash Course
In order to become a software developer you need programming skills. But how can you get those skills in the minimum amount of time and still have a life along the way? Learn Java Programming Crash Course
This course was designed to teach you the essential Java programming skills you need to get your first programming job, or perhaps a promotion to a more senior position. And to do it in the shortest possible amount of time.
Here is a review written by one of the students in the course.
“Tim is such a great instructor! He just have that magic in him that makes me understand what he is teaching!” – Henrik Ferrari
Do I need to learn 100% of the Java language? Learn Java Programming Crash Course
No! To understand how this course can help you, there is a need to understand how programming languages are constructed. The creators of these languages try and add every single feature they think someone might need, ever.
A large part of the language rarely gets used, and sometimes not at all. It’s the same with software. If you have used a spreadsheet in the past, I’d lay odds that you use it for basic spreadsheet work, and you rarely, if ever go into some of the advanced functionality. The basic functions of the spreadsheet are what most people use.
Imagine if you had to learn every feature of the spreadsheet program? How long would it take, and would most of that information be useful to you? Especially if you were learning it to get a job and that job only required basic spreadsheet skills.
Switching back to programming, if your goal is to get your first programming job, then why not only learn what you need to achieve that goal. And worry about the other stuff when and if you need it.
That’s what this course is all about – giving you the skills you need quickly without any fluff or useless information.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous programming experience.
- Anyone wanting to brush up on their skills and learn with the latest Java 11.