Learn Data structures & Algorithms using Python for Freshers
Learn to master Data structure Algorithm by understanding concepts through time complexity and implementation in Python3
What you’ll learn
- Apply basic algorithmic techniques such as greedy algorithms, binary search, sorting and dynamic programming to solve programming challenges.
- Apply various data structures such as stack, queue, hash table, priority queue, binary search tree, graph and string to solve programming challenges.
- Apply graph and string algorithms to solve real-world challenges: finding shortest paths
- Solve complex programming challenges using advanced techniques
- Basic computer programming
- Basic Mathematics knowledge
The course Data structures and Algorithm using Python covers basic algorithmic techniques and ideas for computational problems arising frequently in practical applications: sorting and searching, divide and conquer, greedy algorithms, dynamic programming.
You will learn a lot of theory: how to sort data and how it helps for searching. How to break a large problem into pieces and solve them recursively and it makes sense to proceed greedily.
Implemented all the concepts using Python 3 using Pycharm IDE and explained the time complexity and difficulty of the data structures.
This course contains of these below mentioned topic:
- Algorithm run time analysis
- Linked list
- Data Structure
- Binary Tree
- Binary Search Tree
- AVL Tree
- Heap tree
- Hash Table
- Graph Theory
- Magic Framework
- Computer Programming
- Dynamic Programming
Who this course is for:
- Beginner who have little programming experience , willing to learn and pursue data science career.