Justin Welsh – Idea Audience Proof Product
Learn how I turned my side hustle into a full-time job as a creator.
First, the backstory: I was working as an executive at a hyper-growth startup in Los Angeles for 4 years when I started to burn out. Badly. I had built the business from $0 to $50M in recurring revenue, but it had taken an enormous toll on my mind, body, and relationship.
So, in 2018 I started to experiment with how to leave my job.
I knew working for myself was the only way to design my life more intentionally. I also knew that I would need some attention to make that happen.
When I got started, I had never posted on social media, never worked for myself, never started a business, and had never made even $1 online. After 12 months of experimenting, I had figured out the best way to bring my goal of solopreneurship to life.
And on August 1st, 2019, I walked away from my executive role.
In Idea Audience Proof Product video course, I’ll show you how I did all of this, and how you can do the same.
Whether you want to grow your income to pay your cell phone bill, your car payment, your mortgage or to replace your salary, this is the place to get started.
My knowledge of how to build online is the most valuable asset I own. If you’d like to join me, then let’s get started.
Idea Audience Proof Product Course
Section 1: Course Context
- Introduction: Meet the Instructor, Background & Expectations (9:42)
Section 2: The Mindset for Building Online
- Chapter 1: Play the Long Game (7:11)
- Chapter 2: Knowledge Blindness (5:29)
- Chapter 3: Overcome your fear (4:29)
- Chapter 4: Meet 4.66B Prospects (4:43)
- Chapter 5: The New Rules of Internet Money (3:28)
Section 3: Idea
- Chapter 6: How to Ideate (7:37)
- Chapter 7: A Niche of One Part 1 (8:45)
- Chapter 8: The Background (4:07)
- Chapter 9: The Transformation (9:34)
Section 4: Audience
- Chapter 10: Moneyball (10:49)
- Chapter 11: The Profile Funnel (10:08)
- Chapter 12: Rapid Relevant Creation (15:22)
- Chapter 13: The Scroll Test (11:20)
- Chapter 14: The Art of the Capture (9:39)
- Chapter 15: The Distribution Network (8:04)
Section 5: Proof
- Chapter 16: A Niche of One Part 2 (5:07)
- Chapter 17: Building an MVP Service Business (8:13)
- Chapter 18 Part 1: Service Automation (5:25)
- Chapter 18 Part 2: Behind The Scenes of Automation (10:45)
- Chapter 19: F.I.T.I. (14:09)
Section 6: Product
- Chapter 20: Move Fast & Cheap (12:39)
- Chapter 21: Building in Gumroad (7:04)
- Chapter 22: Creating a Compelling Launch (11:54)
Section 7: What’s Next?
- Chapter 23: What’s Next? (2:58)