Jennifer Welsh – Money School: Personal Finance Made Simple
Learn the system I used to pay off $30K in debt and start investing in the stock market.
People work so hard to make money.
Then they don’t take care of their money.
Getting money is only your half-way point.
Once you have it, you gotta put it to work for you.
Most people will struggle with money their whole lives.
- They don’t pay attention to details.
- They earn & spend without planning.
That kind of relationship with money makes life hard, no matter your income.
Getting organized is your key to financial security.
Money School will get you organized so your money can start working for you!
You’ll learn these basics of money management:
- The week-by-week strategy I used to pay off my debt
- A simple, 4-step game plan to a proper budget
- My fool-proof strategy for mindful spending
- 3 critical components to setting up a savings plan
- One tried-and-true method to start investing in the stock market.
I share realistic tips for managing your money.
And by the end of this short course, you’ll understand how debt, budgeting, spending, saving, and investing all work together (for you or against you).
What you’ll learn in Money School
Part 1: Course Intro
- Intro, objectives & outline
- Laying Your Foundation
Part 2: Debt
- What is debt?
- Why does it matter?
- A game plan for paying off debt
- Questions to consider before taking on new debt
Part 3: Budgeting
- The importance of budgeting
- How to create your budget
- How to track & analyze your progress
Part 4: Spending
- The Spending Mindset
- How to reduce spending
Part 5: Saving
- Why it matters
- The biggest mistake a saver can make
- Defining your savings buckets
Part 6: Investing
- Why is investing important?
- What is the stock market & what is a stock market index?
- The power of compounding returns
- Basic types of stock market investments
- Brokerage options
- A simple plan to start investing
Part 7: Your Homework
- Your money makeover action checklist.