What you’ll learn
- Explain difference between global scope, function scope and block scope
- Understand how variables declared using “var” behave
- Explain difference between “let” and “const”
- Practice different variables declarations types
- Deeply understand variables lifecycle phases for variables declared using “var”, “let” and “const”
- Explain lifecycle phases for the undeclared variables
- Understand lifecycle of the function
- Practice and understand most important variables usage guidelines
- Fundamentals of CSS
- Basic understanding of HTML
Understand different types of scopes?
Want easily explain what is hoisting?
What about closures?
I will make explain you what is variable declaration, initialization and assignment that are all-together called Variable Lifecycle Phases.
We will also focus in this course on the Variables Usage Guidelines:
Make Code clear and readable for others
Always declare variables before first usage
Don’t expose to the outer scopes local variables
You will also get several practical exercises where you will need to apply gain knowledge about different variables, hoisting, scopes and closures.
All exercises and code samples are available as Git repository.
Hope to see you onboard!
Who this course is for:
- Front-end developers
- Full-stack developers