Java Programming Masterclass for Software Developers
Learn Java In This Course And Become a Computer Programmer. Obtain valuable Core Java Skills And Java Certification
What you’ll learn
- Learn the core Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions in just 14 hours.
- Be able to sit for and pass the Oracle Java Certificate exam if you choose.
- Be able to demonstrate your understanding of Java to future employers.
- Learn industry “best practices” in Java software development from a professional Java developer who has worked in the language for 18 years.
- Acquire essential java basics for transitioning to the Spring Framework, Java EE, Android development and more.
- Obtain proficiency in Java 8 and Java 11.
- A computer with either Windows, Mac or Linux to install all the free software and tools needed to build your new apps (I provide specific videos on installations for each platform).
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the awesome new programs you’re about to build.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today.
You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth Java programming course online. With over 480,000 students enrolled and tens of thousands of 5-star reviews to date, these comprehensive java tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need. Java Programming Masterclass
Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first Java programming job Java Programming Masterclass
– move to a more senior software developer position
– pass the oracle java certification exam
– or just learn java to be able to create your own java apps quickly.
…this complete Java Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more. Java Programming Masterclass
Are you aiming to get your first Java Programming job but struggling to find out what skills employers want and which course will give you those skills?
This course is designed to give you the Java skills you need to get a job as a Java developer. By the end of the course, you will understand Java extremely well and be able to build your own Java apps and be productive as a software developer.
Lots of students have been successful in getting their first job or promotion after going through the course. Java Programming Masterclass
Here is just one example of a student who lost her job and despite having never coded in her life previously, got a full-time software developer position in just a few months after starting this course. She didn’t even complete the course! Java Programming Masterclass
“Three months ago I lost my job, came to a turning point in my life, and finally made the drastic decision to completely change course. I decided to switch career path and go into coding. My husband found and gave me your Complete Java Masterclass at Udemy as a gift, and I wholeheartedly dove into it as a life line. Following your course has been absolutely enjoyable (still working on it, not yet finished), and has been a great way of keeping on course, dedicated and motivated. Yesterday, three months after starting the course and honestly to my surprise, I received (and accepted!) a job offer as a full-time developer. I wanted to just drop you a line to say thank you for doing this work, for being such a dedicated teacher, and for putting all this knowledge available out there in such an approachable way. It has, literally, been life changing. With gratitude, Laura”
The course is a whopping 80 hours long. Perhaps you have looked at the size of the course and are feeling a little overwhelmed at the prospect of finding time to complete it. Maybe you are wondering if you need to go through it all?
Firstly, Laura’s story above shows that you do not have to complete the entire course – she was yet to complete the course when she accepted her developer job offer.
Secondly, the course is designed as a one-stop-shop for Java.
The core java material you need to learn java development is covered in the first seven sections (around 14 hours in total). The Java Basics are covered in those sections. The rest of the course covers intermediate, advanced, and optional material you do not technically need to go through. Java Programming Masterclass
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience, to intermediates looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level.
- Those looking to build creative and advanced Java apps for either personal use or for high-paying clients as a self-employed contractor.
- Those who love letting their own creative genius shine, whilst getting paid handsome amounts to do so.