iOS & Swift – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp
From Beginner to iOS App Developer with Just One Course! Fully Updated with a Comprehensive Module Dedicated to SwiftUI!
What you’ll learn
- Be able to build any app you want
- Start your own app based business
- Create a portfolio of apps to apply for junior developer jobs at a technology company
- Become a digital nomad by working as a freelance iOS developer
- Learn to work with Apple’s latest UI Framework – SwiftUI
- Master creating Augmented Reality apps using Apple’s new ARKit
- Create apps that use Machine Learning using Apple’s new CoreML
- Master app design so you’ll know how to wireframe, mockup and prototype your app idea
- Master app marketing so you can publish your apps and generate downloads
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac computer running macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or a PC running macOS.
- No paid software required – all apps will be created in Xcode 11 (which is free to download)
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get Xcode installed and set up
Welcome to the Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp. With over 39,000 5 star ratings and a 4.8 average my iOS course is the HIGHEST RATED iOS Course in the history of Udemy! Complete iOS App
At 55+ hours, this iOS 13 course is the most comprehensive iOS development course online!
This Swift 5.1 course is based on our in-person app development bootcamp in London, where we’ve perfected the curriculum over 4 years of in-person teaching.
Our complete app development bootcamp teaches you how to code using Swift 5.1 and build beautiful iOS 13 apps for iPhone and iPad. Even if you have ZERO programming experience. Complete iOS App
I’ll take you step-by-step through engaging and fun video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as an iOS app developer.
The course includes 55+ hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real world apps. e.g. Pokemon Go, Whatsapp, QuizUp and Yahoo Weather. Complete iOS App
The curriculum has been completely revamped for iOS 13 and Xcode 11. Including comprehensive modules on Apple’s latest technology – SwiftUI iOS, iPadOS and macOS app interface design, ARKit for making Augmented Reality apps as well as CoreML & CreateML for making intelligent apps with Machine Learning. You’ll be building 3D augmented reality apps that look like Pokemon Go and Harry Potter’s magical newspapers!
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Swift 5.1 and be ready to make your own apps or start a freelancing job as an iOS 13 developer.
You’ll also have a portfolio of over 25 apps that you can show off to any potential employer. Complete iOS App
Who this course is for:
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding, then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with Swift 5.1 and native app development. Start with the Xcode
- walkthrough lesson and we’ll get you familiar with iOS development in no time!
- If you are switching from Objective-C to Swift then this is a fast-track way of doing it. You can get started straight away with the Intermediate Swift Language module.
- If you are a pro iOS developer and want to quickly get up to date with Apple’s latest technology, then start with the modules on SwiftUI, ARKit and CoreML.