The Simplest Way to Learn React for Beginners – Line by Line with No Steps Skipped
What you’ll learn
- Know the fundamentals of ReactJS
- Unidirectional Dataflow in React
- ES6 Classes
- Functional Components
- Ajax Requests
- Lifecycle Methods
- Atom text editor or another of your choice
Here is what I will provide for you: Hello React
- A React course you can actually finish. A React course you can actually understand. A React course that moves step by step with no steps skipped.
- Reviews. Lot’s of reviews.
- Challenges. Lot’s of challenges.
- Mini-projects. Lot’s of mini-projects.
To steal the words from Zoolander. This is a React course for “those who don’t code good.”
Here is why this course stands out:
- This will be the slowest moving React course you will find.
- This will focus on the basic fundamentals that could be of great help in future React courses you might take or understanding the React Docs.
- This is not a “zero to hero” course. Those don’t really work. This is a “zero to 20mph” kind of course.
- I will take for granted as little as possible in teaching sections and reinforcing what we have learned.
- This isn’t a code along course alone. Through lots of challenges and repetition you will be able to take everything we learn and build with it. You won’t wide up with an elaborate project for your portfolio that you don’t understand.
- I will filter through and synthesize large and complex React concepts and break them down to a practical beginner level.
- We will build slow, but you will understand what we are doing.
- We aren’t going to build one big app but many smaller applications where you learn key concepts.
- Repetition, Repetition, Repetition. We will repeat things a lot.
Who this course is for:
- New developers
- Those who are newer to development trying to overcome the steep learning curve of React