GitLab CI – A Complete Hands-On For CI/CD Pipelines & DevOps
Learn A to Z of GitLab CI CD in DevOps with Real-time HandsOn; Build & Deploy GitLab CICD pipeline in Docker, Heroku etc
What you’ll learn
- Learn Full In & Out of GitLab CI/CD with proper HANDS-ON examples from scratch.
- Crash Course on DevOps and CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment) Concept.
- GitLab core concepts – Pipeline, Stages, Jobs, Artifacts, Runners, Variables, Environments and many more…
- ADVANCE GitLab CI/CD concepts, the explanation to which is not very clear even in GitLab’s Official Documentation.
- Create complete GitLab CI CD, DevOps pipelines to automate the build, test and deploy phases.
- A Real-Time industry standard GitLab CICD pipeline for Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Deployment of the ‘Employee Portal’ Python web application.
- Deploy GitLab CI pipelines on Heroku Cloud.
- Codes and Data-sets are available in resources tab. This will save your typing efforts.
- A very basic knowledge of YAML will be an add-on.
- Rest everything on GitLab CI CD is covered in this course with line to line explanations.
GitLab CI/CD is a trending and the most admired tool to build CI CD pipelines for DevOps.
Since GitLab is a self-contained platform that supports the DevOps lifecycle, that is why it is getting traction in the CI/CD landscape from mass companies including the big ones. The demand of GitLab CI CD tool in real-time projects is growing exponentially and DevOps engineers, architects are preferring to use GitLab as a CI/CD tool over other available options in the market.
What’s included in the course?
- Complete GitLab CI/CD concepts explained from Scratch to ADVANCE with Real-Time implementation.
- Concise crash course on Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment (CICD) and the DevOps concept.
- Each and every GitLab CI CD concept is explained with HANDS-ON examples.
- Includes each and every, even thin detail of GitLab CI/CD.
- For every concept, first, we will cover its theoretical stuff, followed by their running example.
- Learn the CI CD workflow, by deploying a complete Python website on to Heroku.
- Basics – Git Commands, Setup GitLab account, GitLab CI/CD UI Tour, Docker, adding SSH keys.
- Core concepts – Pipeline, Jobs, Stages, Artifacts, Custom and Secret Variables, Runners and many more.
- How to build GitLab CI CD pipelines with Docker.
- Advance Concepts – Optimizing the Pipeline, Keywords, Environments, Static & Dynamic environments, Teardown the environments etc.
- Industry standard Real-time Python web application deployed automatically on Heroku with GitLab CI/CD pipeline.
After completing this course, you can start working on any real-time DevOps GitLab CI/CD project with full confidence.
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineers who want to add GitLab CI tool in their DevOps tool stack.
- Engineers who want to learn building of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment pipelines with GitLab.
- Techies who want to start their career in DevOps.