Git from Basics to Advanced: Practical Guide for Developers
Learn Git from basics to advanced level. During the course we will create our own project that we will manage with Git
What you’ll learn
- Git 🙂
- Learn the key concept of Git
- Perform basic and advanced git operations
- Manage branches, solve merge conflicts like a PRO
- How to work with GitHub
- Manage Local and Remote repositories
- Manage files with Git in your filesystem
- Rebasing in git
- How to develop software in team using git
- Step through the entire Git workflow
- Best practices of using git
- How to keep git history clean
- Real-life cases of using git
- Admin rights may be required for software installation
- Course is created to learn Git from scratch to advanced level, so no specific requirements for the base level
From this course you can learn Git from basics to advanced concepts.
This course created for software engineers who wants to learn how to track changes with the help of the Git. No matter what programming language you use – the git is equal for everyone 🙂 Git from Basics to Advanced
There are a lot of other courses in this topic. So, why would you choose exactly this course? Here just a few reasons:
– Real-life cases & demo during the video lesson
There are a lot of other courses that teached you Git. But there are only power point presentations and nice digrams. You may learn hundrends of git commands but you won’t be able to apply them in real life after that courses.
In this course we will imitate team work and work on the one project from scratch. We will review different life scenarios and online, on the video, I will show you the best way to approach varios cases.
You are going to learn enough theory to understand pracical examples and exercises. No watter 🙂 Only Git!
– Practical orientation of the course
This is what makes this course so unique. During the course we are not talking about super abstract thing and inventing our own Git. Your focus is put on the questions that you will face with on daily basis during the software development. That’s why this course is called ‘Practical Guide for Developers’.
Who this course is for:
- All Software Engineers
- People who needs tool to track changes in the files