What you’ll learn
- You will be able to debug your code and understand other developer’s code.
- You will understand and use complex features like the ‘this’ keyword, function constructors, prototype, inheritance, first-class functions, closures, and more.
- You will learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions. Because coding is not just writing code, it’s also thinking about your code!
- No coding experience is needed to take this course! We will start from the basics
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but it’s not a must!
- Also, wherever there is anything related to HTML/CSS, We will cover needed details in those sections. If you still have a question,you can ask it in the Q&A section.
Would you like to learn the number #1 programming dialect that powers the web?
In the event that your answer is a major YES… At that point this is precisely the course you are searching for!
Keep in mind –
There is no development without reiteration!
• Learn how to sort out and structure your code utilizing modules and capacities, how to make information security and epitome, and why that is so critical.
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course now if you’re interested in using popular libraries/frameworks like React, Angular or Node.js.