Excel Analytics: Linear Regression Analysis in MS Excel
Linear Regression analysis in Excel. Analytics in Excel includes regression analysis, Goal seek and What-if analysis
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to solve real life problem using the Linear Regression technique
- Preliminary analysis of data using Univariate analysis before running Linear regression
- Predict future outcomes basis past data by implementing Simplest Machine Learning algorithm
- Understand how to interpret the result of Linear Regression model and translate them into actionable insight
- Indepth knowledge of data collection and data preprocessing for Machine Learning Linear Regression problem
- Course contains a end-to-end DIY project to implement your learnings from the lectures
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
- Basic understanding of Excel operations like opening, closing and saving a file
You’re looking for a complete Linear Regression course that teaches you everything you need to create a Linear Regression model in Excel, right?
You’ve found the right Linear Regression course!
After completing this course you will be able to:
· Identify the business problem which can be solved using linear regression technique of Machine Learning.
· Create a linear regression model in Excel and analyze its result.
· Confidently practice, discuss and understand Machine Learning concepts
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Machine learning basics course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply machine learning in Real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular technique of machine learning, which is Linear Regression
Why should you choose this course?
This course covers all the steps that one should take while solving a business problem through linear regression.
Most courses only focus on teaching how to run the analysis but we believe that what happens before and after running analysis is even more important i.e. before running analysis it is very important that you have the right data and do some pre-processing on it. And after running analysis, you should be able to judge how good your model is and interpret the results to actually be able to help your business.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. As managers in Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using machine learning techniques and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of data analysis in this course
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 150,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
This is very good, i love the fact the all explanation given can be understood by a layman – Joshua
Thank you Author for this wonderful course. You are the best and this course is worth any price. – Daisy
Who this course is for:
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
- Anyone curious to master Linear Regression in short span of time