Vue JS Essentials With Vuex And Vue Router
Have limited time to learn Vue, Vuex, and Vue Router? Take this course and learn Vue in 11 hours!
What you’ll learn
- Understand how to create interesting Vue applications
- Use Vuex to manage and update data stored in application state
- Navigate users between pages using Vue Router
- Authenticate users with an advanced OAuth2 flow
- Build beautiful drag and drop image upload
- Style content intelligently using CSS Grids
State management with Vuex? Yep. Drag and drop image upload? Covered! Authentication with OAuth2? Its here!
If you’re looking to learn Vue, Vuex, and Vue Router in record time you’re in the right place! I built this course to help you understand Vue in a fraction of the time that other courses requires. You’ll find absolutely no filler content here, only direct, accurate, and concise explanations of exactly how Vue works.
In just 11 hours, you can become a master of Vue!
Vue can be used by itself, but it gets even better when used with Vuex and Vue Router as well. Vuex is a state management framework, which is used to fetch, store, and move data around your application. In this course, you’ll get a deep understanding of how Vuex works and how it works so well with Vue by getting plenty of practice fetching data, storing it, and then retrieving it for use inside of a Vue application. Vue Router is used to navigate users around to different pages in a single page application. Vue Router is incredibly simple to get started with – you’ll master its inner workings after I show you one simple example.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers looking to harness the power of Vue
- Beginners learning about web development