Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 
Build Deep Learning Algorithms with TensorFlow 2.0, Dive into Neural Networks and Apply Your Skills in a Business Case
What you’ll learn
- Gain a Strong Understanding of TensorFlow – Google’s Cutting-Edge Deep Learning Framework
- Build Deep Learning Algorithms from Scratch in Python Using NumPy and TensorFlow
- Set Yourself Apart with Hands-on Deep and Machine Learning Experience
- Grasp the Mathematics Behind Deep Learning Algorithms
- Understand Backpropagation, Stochastic Gradient Descent, Batching, Momentum, and Learning Rate Schedules
- Know the Ins and Outs of Underfitting, Overfitting, Training, Validation, Testing, Early Stopping, and Initialization
- Competently Carry Out Pre-Processing, Standardization, Normalization, and One-Hot Encoding
- Some basic Python programming skills
- You’ll need to install Anaconda. We will show you how to do it in one of the first lectures of the course.
- All software and data used in the course are free.
Data scientists, machine learning engineers, and AI researchers all have their own skillsets. But what is that one special thing they have in common?
They are all masters of deep learning.
We often hear about AI, or self-driving cars, or the ‘algorithmic magic’ at Google, Facebook, and Amazon. But it is not magic – it is deep learning. And more specifically, it is usually deep neural networks – the one algorithm to rule them all.
Cool, that sounds like a really important skill; how do I become a Master of Deep Learning?
There are two routes you can take:
The unguided route – This route will get you where you want to go, eventually, but expect to get lost a few times. If you are looking at this course you’ve maybe been there.
The 365 route – Consider our route as the guided tour. We will take you to all the places you need, using the paths only the most experienced tour guides know about. We have extra knowledge you won’t get from reading those information boards and we give you this knowledge in fun and easy-to-digest methods to make sure it really sticks.
Clearly, you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? – What exactly will I get out of this course that I can’t get anywhere else?
Good question! We know how interesting Deep Learning is and we love it! However, we know that the goal here is career progression, that’s why our course is business focused and gives you real world practice on how to use Deep Learning to optimize business performance.
We don’t just scratch the surface either – It’s not called ‘Skin-Deep’ Learning after all. We fully explain the theory from the mathematics behind the algorithms to the state-of-the-art initialization methods, plus so much more.
Theory is no good without putting it into practice, is it? That’s why we give you plenty of opportunities to put this theory to use. Implement cutting edge optimizations, get hands on with TensorFlow and even build your very own algorithm and put it through training!
Wow, that’s going to look great on your resume!
Speaking of resumes, you also get a certificate upon completion which employers can verify that you have successfully finished a prestigious 365 Careers course – and one of our best at that!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring data scientists
- People interested in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Business, and Artificial Intelligence,
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code and build machine and deep learning algorithms from scratch