Deep Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Artificial Neural Networks
Learn to create Deep Learning Algorithms in Python from two Machine Learning & Data Science experts. Templates included.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the intuition behind Artificial Neural Networks
- Apply Artificial Neural Networks in practice
- Understand the intuition behind Convolutional Neural Networks
- Apply Convolutional Neural Networks in practice
- Understand the intuition behind Recurrent Neural Networks
- Apply Recurrent Neural Networks in practice
- Understand the intuition behind Self-Organizing Maps
- Apply Self-Organizing Maps in practice
- Understand the intuition behind Boltzmann Machines
- Apply Boltzmann Machines in practice
- Understand the intuition behind AutoEncoders
- Apply AutoEncoders in practice
- High school mathematics level
- Basic Python programming knowledge
*** As seen on Kickstarter ***
Artificial intelligence is growing exponentially. There is no doubt about that. Self-driving cars are clocking up millions of miles, IBM Watson is diagnosing patients better than armies of doctors and Google Deepmind’s AlphaGo beat the World champion at Go – a game where intuition plays a key role.
But the further AI advances, the more complex become the problems it needs to solve. And only Deep Learning can solve such complex problems and that’s why it’s at the heart of Artificial intelligence.
— Why Deep Learning A-Z? —
Here are five reasons we think Deep Learning A-Z™ really is different, and stands out from the crowd of other training programs out there:
1. ROBUST STRUCTURE
The first and most important thing we focused on is giving the course a robust structure. Deep Learning is very broad and complex and to navigate this maze you need a clear and global vision of it.
That’s why we grouped the tutorials into two volumes, representing the two fundamental branches of Deep Learning: Supervised Deep Learning and Unsupervised Deep Learning. With each volume focusing on three distinct algorithms, we found that this is the best structure for mastering Deep Learning.
2. INTUITION TUTORIALS
So many courses and books just bombard you with the theory, and math, and coding… But they forget to explain, perhaps, the most important part: why you are doing what you are doing. And that’s how this course is so different. We focus on developing an intuitive *feel* for the concepts behind Deep Learning algorithms.
With our intuition tutorials you will be confident that you understand all the techniques on an instinctive level. And once you proceed to the hands-on coding exercises you will see for yourself how much more meaningful your experience will be. This is a game-changer.
3. EXCITING PROJECTS
Are you tired of courses based on over-used, outdated data sets?
Yes? Well then you’re in for a treat.
Inside this class we will work on Real-World datasets, to solve Real-World business problems. (Definitely not the boring iris or digit classification datasets that we see in every course). In this course we will solve six real-world challenges:
Artificial Neural Networks to solve a Customer Churn problem
Convolutional Neural Networks for Image Recognition
Recurrent Neural Networks to predict Stock Prices
Self-Organizing Maps to investigate Fraud
Boltzmann Machines to create a Recomender System
Stacked Autoencoders* to take on the challenge for the Netflix $1 Million prize
*Stacked Autoencoders is a brand new technique in Deep Learning which didn’t even exist a couple of years ago. We haven’t seen this method explained anywhere else in sufficient depth.
4. HANDS-ON CODING
In Deep Learning A-Z™ we code together with you. Every practical tutorial starts with a blank page and we write up the code from scratch. This way you can follow along and understand exactly how the code comes together and what each line means.
In addition, we will purposefully structure the code in such a way so that you can download it and apply it in your own projects. Moreover, we explain step-by-step where and how to modify the code to insert YOUR dataset, to tailor the algorithm to your needs, to get the output that you are after.
This is a course which naturally extends into your career.
5. IN-COURSE SUPPORT
Have you ever taken a course or read a book where you have questions but cannot reach the author?
Well, this course is different. We are fully committed to making this the most disruptive and powerful Deep Learning course on the planet. With that comes a responsibility to constantly be there when you need our help.
In fact, since we physically also need to eat and sleep we have put together a team of professional Data Scientists to help us out. Whenever you ask a question you will get a response from us within 48 hours maximum.
No matter how complex your query, we will be there. The bottom line is we want you to succeed.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Deep Learning
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Deep Learning
- Any intermediate level people who know the basics of Machine Learning or Deep Learning, including the classical algorithms like linear regression or logistic regression and more advanced topics like Artificial Neural
- Networks, but who want to learn more about it and explore all the different fields of Deep Learning
- Anyone who is not that comfortable with coding but who is interested in Deep Learning and wants to apply it easily on datasets
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science
- Any data analysts who want to level up in Deep Learning
- Any people who are not satisfied with their job and who want to become a Data Scientist
- Any people who want to create added value to their business by using powerful Deep Learning tools business owners who want to understand how to leverage the Exponential technology of Deep Learning in their business
Any Entrepreneur who wants to create disruption in an industry using the most cutting edge Deep Learning algorithms