Data Structures and Algorithms In Python
Data Structures and Algorithms in Python using Data Structures Algorithms with Python Data Structures DSA Algo Leetcode
What you’ll learn
- Understand the details of Data Structures and algorithms through animations
- Learn to write programs for different Data Structures and Algorithms in Python
- Get the confidence to face programming interviews
- Test your knowledge with over 100 Quiz questions
- Learn how to analyse algorithms
- Get the ability to write and trace recursive algorithms
- Basic knowledge of programming in Python
This “Data Structures and Algorithms In Python” course is thoroughly detailed and uses lots of animations to help you visualize the concepts.
Subtitles are available for the first section and Single Linked List. Closed Captioning for rest of the sections is in progress and are available as [Auto-generated].
This “Data Structures and Algorithms In Python” tutorial will help you develop a strong background in Data Structures and Algorithms. The course is broken down into easy to assimilate short lectures, and after each topic there is a quiz that can help you to test your newly acquired knowledge. The examples are explained with animations to simplify the learning of this complex topic. Complete working programs are shown for each concept that is explained.
This Data Structures and Algorithms in Python course provides a comprehensive explanation of data structures like linked lists, stacks and queues, binary search trees, heap, searching and hashing. Various sorting algorithms with implementation and analysis are included in this tutorial.
This Data Structures in Python course covers following topics with Python implementation :
Algorithm Analysis, Big O notation, Time complexity, Singly linked list, Reversing a linked list, Doubly linked list, Circular linked list, Linked list concatenation, Sorted linked list.
Stack, Queue, Circular Queue, Dequeue, Priority queue, Polish Notations, Infix to Postfix, Evaluation of Postfix, Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree, Tree Traversal (inorder, preorder, postorder, level order), Heap, Searching, Hashing
Sorting : Selection, Bubble, Insertion, Shell, Merging, Recursive Merge, Iterative Merge, Quick, Heap, Binary tree, Radix, Address calculation sort
Who this course is for:
- Programmers looking for jobs
- Programmers wanting to write efficient code
- Computer Science students having Data Structures as part of their curriculum
- Non Computer science students wanting to enter IT industry