Data Structures and Algorithms in C++ For Coding Interview
Covers Algorithmic Problems in C++ That range a variety of data structures which often pop up during a coding interview.
What you’ll learn
- Solve Easy to Medium Difficulty problems that address different data strutures
- Have an understanding of how to systematically approach coding problems in a step by step manner
- C++ Beginner to Intermediate Level (Loops/If Statements/Templates)
- Basic Understanding of BIg Oh Notation (What does O(n) mean, what does O(nlogn) mean, etc)
- Very Basic Understanding of Recursion (Factorial example suffices)
Welcome to Data Structures and Algorithms in C++ For Coding Interview! Algorithms in C Algorithms in C
This is the most comprehensive online course to help you with your coding interviews and solving algorithmic problems with Data Structures! This course utilizes C++’s strong standard library to efficiently teach you what you need to know to solve basic algorithmic and data structures interview problems in the coding interview!
This course will teach you everything you need to know about utilizing data structures in your algorithms. We discuss data structures and algorithmic techniques such as:
- Hash Maps
- Binary Trees
- Searching and Sorting Algorithms
- Heaps Data Structures Data Structures Data Structures
- Several Assignments to solidify your understanding
If You’re a complete beginner to C++, this course is not for you. Please make sure you satisfy the requirements before joining the course.
Who this course is for:
- Any one interested in learning more about Data Structures and Algorithms
- Any one who wants to know how to implement solutions to algorithmic problems in C++ using data structures
- Any one who is preparing for a coding interview
- Any one who is thinking to become a software engineer and interviewing with Large companies